Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.3.7f1, 2022.1.8f1
[Backport] Failed to load a custom asset when using Naninovel package
1. Open the user's project "Test.zip"
2. Select `Assets/Scripts/TestScript.nani` asset
3. In the Inspector window edit the first line (change "1" to anything else)
4. Press "Apply" button
Expected result: Asset is saved without warnings.
Actual result: A "'' does not exist" warning is logged.
Reproducible with: 2021.2.0b8, 2021.2.4f1, 2022.1.0a3, 2022.1.0a17
Not reproducible with: 2019.4.3f1, 2019.4.33f1, 2020.3.23f1, 2021.1.0a5, 2021.1.28f1, 2021.2.0b1, 2021.2.0b7, 2022.1.0a2
Couldn't test with: 2019.4.2f1, 2021.1.0a4, 2021.2.0a15 (losing the package when converting the project to these versions)
- Couldn't test on some versions and reproductible on all the other versions with macOS (no not reproductible with versions)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Long Prefab save times when using Unity 2022.2 and higher
- Console displays error "UnityException: Creating asset at path Assets/Scenes/ .scenetemplate failed." during scene template saving
- "Development Build" watermark is shown in non-development UWP release builds
- Console errors appear when the Inspector is set to Debug and a GameObject is selected
- A script public variable value is not used when set in the Inspector window
Resolution Note (fix version 2022.1.8f1):
Fixed in 2022.1.8f1
Resolution Note (fix version 2021.3.7f1):
Fixed in: 2021.3.7f1