Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.3.7f1, 2022.1.8f1
[Backport] Failed to load a custom asset when using Naninovel package
1. Open the user's project "Test.zip"
2. Select `Assets/Scripts/TestScript.nani` asset
3. In the Inspector window edit the first line (change "1" to anything else)
4. Press "Apply" button
Expected result: Asset is saved without warnings.
Actual result: A "'' does not exist" warning is logged.
Reproducible with: 2021.2.0b8, 2021.2.4f1, 2022.1.0a3, 2022.1.0a17
Not reproducible with: 2019.4.3f1, 2019.4.33f1, 2020.3.23f1, 2021.1.0a5, 2021.1.28f1, 2021.2.0b1, 2021.2.0b7, 2022.1.0a2
Couldn't test with: 2019.4.2f1, 2021.1.0a4, 2021.2.0a15 (losing the package when converting the project to these versions)
- Couldn't test on some versions and reproductible on all the other versions with macOS (no not reproductible with versions)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Prefab's scripts are constantly reloaded when trying to enter multiple digits or characters into public fields on custom scripts consecutively
- [Linux] Progress modal window stays on top of every other window and cannot be moved
- Crash on mono_g_hash_table_find_slot when entering Play Mode
- [iOS] Crash when pressing "Done" on the keyboard layout
- Sprite Atlas remains loaded in memory after scene change or unloading assets