Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.3.6f1, 2022.1.7f1
[Backport] Coroutine with WaitForEndOfFrame() finishes too soon when the framerate is capped using Application.targetFrameRate
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "timeRepro"
2. Open the scene "SampleScene" and Enter Play mode (Assets/Scenes/SampleScene.unity)
3. Inspect the Console window (Window > General > Console)
Expected result: The message ">>>>> End" is logged 10 seconds after ">>>>> Start"
Actual result: The message ">>>>> End" is logged 5 seconds after ">>>>> Start"
Reproducible with: 2021.2.0a2, 2021.2.8f1, 2022.1.0b3, 2022.2.0a1
Not reproducible with: 2019.4.34f1, 2020.3.26f1, 2021.2.0a1
Note: Starting from 2021.2.0b13 and up, the message is logged after 1 second
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
- The property of a component becomes read-only when it is bound to "PropertyStreamHandle"
- Physics.Raycast does not work when used on the whole model
- Shader Graph changes the Position of Prefab instances in Play mode
Resolution Note (fix version 2022.1.7f1):
Fixed in 2022.1.7f1