Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2
Await tasks are not finished if Timescale = 0
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and open the attached project
2. Enter Playmode
3. Check "PauseGame"
4. Press "Trigger task"
Expected result: task finishes and a complete time is Debug.Logged
Actual result: task is not finished and compilation is not continued
Reproduced on 2017.1.3p1, 2017.2.2f1, 2017.3.1p2, 2018.1.0b9, 2018.2.0a1
Verified FIXED 2018.2.0b3 2018.3.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Reflection probe bounces don't work when Rendering Path is set to 'Deferred'
- Organizations are not displayed in the Services window
- Shader effect with specific view disappears when multiple materials in scene are present
- [Wild Crash] Editor crashes on mono_aot_get_cached_class_info when GizmoSetup has cached an outdated data
- [IMGUI] None,ScriptOnly and Full properties of stack trace are misaligned