Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.X
Await tasks are not finished if Timescale = 0
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and open the attached project
2. Enter Playmode
3. Check "PauseGame"
4. Press "Trigger task"
Expected result: task finishes and a complete time is Debug.Logged
Actual result: task is not finished and compilation is not continued
Reproduced on 2017.1.3p1, 2017.2.2f1, 2017.3.1p2, 2018.1.0b9, 2018.2.0a1
Verified FIXED 2018.2.0b3 2018.3.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When a Rigidbody2D is inactive GetPoint/GetVector/GetRelativePoint/GetRelativeVector fallbacks to returning (0, 0)
- Light brightness gets intense until the 'Lightmap Encoding' quality is changed when baking Lightmap
- Crash on LinearCollectionField::LinearCollectionField after a 'm_ArrayField != SCRIPTING_NULL' assertion when opening a project
- Import Activity Window takes long time to open
- Child Canvas' Sorting Layer is changed to the same value as the parent Canvas after interacting with Dropdown UI object