Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2
Await tasks are not finished if Timescale = 0
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and open the attached project
2. Enter Playmode
3. Check "PauseGame"
4. Press "Trigger task"
Expected result: task finishes and a complete time is Debug.Logged
Actual result: task is not finished and compilation is not continued
Reproduced on 2017.1.3p1, 2017.2.2f1, 2017.3.1p2, 2018.1.0b9, 2018.2.0a1
Verified FIXED 2018.2.0b3 2018.3.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [instability] assetBundleVariant YAML parse issue in HDRP package: DebugDisplayLatlong.sha
- Native object references for some object types are always 0 in the memory profiler
- [Android] InputField.onEndEdit is not called when turning off the TouchScreenKeyboard on an Android device
- Acute shadow acne when using two overlapping spotlights
- Raycast made on UI with multiple graphic Raycasters sort strangely when being on the same sorting layer and order