Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.X
Await tasks are not finished if Timescale = 0
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and open the attached project
2. Enter Playmode
3. Check "PauseGame"
4. Press "Trigger task"
Expected result: task finishes and a complete time is Debug.Logged
Actual result: task is not finished and compilation is not continued
Reproduced on 2017.1.3p1, 2017.2.2f1, 2017.3.1p2, 2018.1.0b9, 2018.2.0a1
Verified FIXED 2018.2.0b3 2018.3.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android][Vulcan] "UNITY_DISPLAY_ORIENTATION_PRETRANSFORM" is always 0 when the render pipeline is URP
- Editor loads for a long time when doing an Undo action in a large Shader Graph
- Memory leak when building AssetBundles
- [Asset Bundle] AudioSource output field not staying connected correctly when loaded from Asset Bundle
- [Android] Duolashock4 controller is not detected after disconnecting and reconnecting controller while the Player is running in the background