Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
[AW] Selecting anything in hierarchy while in play mode throws warning if animation window is open
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create new project
2. Open animation window
3. Enter play mode
4. Select any object in hierarchy
- Notice warning: No script asset for GameObjectSelectionItem. Check that the definition is in a file of the same name.
Reproduced with: 2018.1.0f2, 2018.1.4f1, 2018.2.0b7
Not reproducible: 2017.4.5f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- String array data is lost when one of the strings starts with a colon symbol
- Unable to import NuGet packages Microsoft.Bcl.AsyncInterfaces, System.Threading.Tasks.Extensions cannot be loaded correctly
- Backgrounds of Editor windows are changed to a texture when method ImageConversion.LoadImage is called
- OnApplicationQuit method is called before Application.wantsToQuit event is raised
- Lightmapper is slow when using "Always Refresh"