Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[AW] Rotation property is listed even when it has already been added
When adding properties in the Animation Window, properties are removed from the list of available properties. This works fine with Position and Scale properties, but the Rotation property is still in the list, even after adding it to the list of animated properties... it should no longer be listed in the Add Property browser list.
This was working as expected in 5.2
This is no longer working since 5.3 (regression)
Create a Cube
Open AW and Create a clip, Save
Add Property... Position
Add Property... Rotation
Add Property... look at the list: both Rotation and Scale are still available
... only the Scale transform should be listed since Rotation is already added.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform