Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[AW] Rotation property is listed even when it has already been added
When adding properties in the Animation Window, properties are removed from the list of available properties. This works fine with Position and Scale properties, but the Rotation property is still in the list, even after adding it to the list of animated properties... it should no longer be listed in the Add Property browser list.
This was working as expected in 5.2
This is no longer working since 5.3 (regression)
Create a Cube
Open AW and Create a clip, Save
Add Property... Position
Add Property... Rotation
Add Property... look at the list: both Rotation and Scale are still available
... only the Scale transform should be listed since Rotation is already added.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux] Can't drag tabs across window boundaries from one container window to another
- Game Objects will lose their parents when moved between Scenes in the Scene Hierarchy if the Parent object is expanded
- GetHolesLODInfo doesn't match the content of the HeightmapSubRegion holes array
- PIX and NSIGHT shader debuggers don't work on DX12 with DXC compiled shaders
- MacOS Editor: new main window title is not draggable in the complete title bar area