Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[AW] Rotation property is listed even when it has already been added
When adding properties in the Animation Window, properties are removed from the list of available properties. This works fine with Position and Scale properties, but the Rotation property is still in the list, even after adding it to the list of animated properties... it should no longer be listed in the Add Property browser list.
This was working as expected in 5.2
This is no longer working since 5.3 (regression)
Create a Cube
Open AW and Create a clip, Save
Add Property... Position
Add Property... Rotation
Add Property... look at the list: both Rotation and Scale are still available
... only the Scale transform should be listed since Rotation is already added.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [x86] Custom function with float return Type returns NaN values in Build when built to Windows x86 release
- Lightmap visualization tonemapping isn't working on Editor start
- [MacOS] Edit menu bar commands(Select All/Copy/Paste) are not functioning in Native Windows created by the Editor
- [2D Path] Box selection for objects inheriting GenericScriptablePath is offset on the Y-axis
- You cannot edit the Materials in the Import Settings when you have multiple Import Settings selected