Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[AW] Rotation property is listed even when it has already been added
When adding properties in the Animation Window, properties are removed from the list of available properties. This works fine with Position and Scale properties, but the Rotation property is still in the list, even after adding it to the list of animated properties... it should no longer be listed in the Add Property browser list.
This was working as expected in 5.2
This is no longer working since 5.3 (regression)
Create a Cube
Open AW and Create a clip, Save
Add Property... Position
Add Property... Rotation
Add Property... look at the list: both Rotation and Scale are still available
... only the Scale transform should be listed since Rotation is already added.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Vulkan] Wrong aspect ratio in fullscreen of Standalone build when selected screen resolution is not native
- [iOS 12] [Metal] IOAF code 4 error freeze because of tessellation shader
- 'A tree couldn't be loaded because the prefab is missing' error is thrown when importing package with Terrain Asset with Trees
- [Mac] Crash on ioAccelResourceListAddNewGroupAndResource when importing a large COLLADA model
- Prefab referenced Game Object is not removed from the Scene files when the reference field gets deleted