Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.5.0
[AW] Remove properties breaks recorded scene value
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create new project and add cube with rotation (0, 0, 330)
2. Open animation window, create animation, move to keyframe at 0:30 and set rotation to (0, 0, 350)
3. Inspect first keyframe and notice that everything is good - rotation is same as in step 1
4. Move back to keyframe at 0:30 and remove all rotation keyframes by clicking "Remove Properties"
5. Again, set rotation to (0, 0, 350) and inspect first keyframe
6. Notice that first keyframe has rotation of (0, 0, 350), not (0, 0, 330)
Basically, rotation messes up if rotation is recorded for after rotation property is removed
This is not a regression and is repro in all versions.
workaround: after removing property, numerically input desired value before re-activating recording. Value will then be added a frame zero as expected.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unable to find a corresponding location while using Partial classes/methods when debugging
- Crash in AnimatorOverrideController::GetOriginalClip when using an indexer operator to access an animation clip
- Import errors when converting from Blend to FBX
- [WebGL] In developer build method Mathf.CeilToInt() throws an exception
- [Tilemap] Visualization of the tile is created in another tile when quickly moving cursor after releasing left mouse button