Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
[AW] Remove properties breaks recorded scene value
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create new project and add cube with rotation (0, 0, 330)
2. Open animation window, create animation, move to keyframe at 0:30 and set rotation to (0, 0, 350)
3. Inspect first keyframe and notice that everything is good - rotation is same as in step 1
4. Move back to keyframe at 0:30 and remove all rotation keyframes by clicking "Remove Properties"
5. Again, set rotation to (0, 0, 350) and inspect first keyframe
6. Notice that first keyframe has rotation of (0, 0, 350), not (0, 0, 330)
Basically, rotation messes up if rotation is recorded for after rotation property is removed
This is not a regression and is repro in all versions.
workaround: after removing property, numerically input desired value before re-activating recording. Value will then be added a frame zero as expected.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The Scene\Game view is grey when two "Universal Additional Camera Data" scripts are attached to the camera
- NullReferenceException error thrown when changing Scenes in Play Mode
- Crash on "'anonymous namespace'::ConvertFBXShapes" when importing an FBX file
- Crash on Transform::RemoveFromParent when Object.DestroyImmediate() is called on Transform
- [Linux] Player consumes more CPU resources when it is running in the background