Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.5.0
[AW] Remove properties breaks recorded scene value
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create new project and add cube with rotation (0, 0, 330)
2. Open animation window, create animation, move to keyframe at 0:30 and set rotation to (0, 0, 350)
3. Inspect first keyframe and notice that everything is good - rotation is same as in step 1
4. Move back to keyframe at 0:30 and remove all rotation keyframes by clicking "Remove Properties"
5. Again, set rotation to (0, 0, 350) and inspect first keyframe
6. Notice that first keyframe has rotation of (0, 0, 350), not (0, 0, 330)
Basically, rotation messes up if rotation is recorded for after rotation property is removed
This is not a regression and is repro in all versions.
workaround: after removing property, numerically input desired value before re-activating recording. Value will then be added a frame zero as expected.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Absolute paths from included packages cannot be converted to virtual paths in Assets/Packages
- Crash in VCProvider when upgrading project from 18.3 to 19.1 and 19.2
- Android Vulkan corrupted rendering when there is no camera in the scene
- Creating mesh assets produces broken blendshapes
- Sort Order is not respected for a newly created Canvas until Play Mode is entered or any adjustments are made