Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.3
[AW] No longer able to record in Editor Play mode
Play & Rec buttons/hotkeys are disabled in Editor Play mode, in 5.5
This was, and should be possible.
Create or assign a clip to a GO
open AW, play & rec buttons/hotkeys are disabled :(
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux] Editor assertion causes Test Runner to fail when executing it in Batch Mode
- Color selection by the mouse cursor is still enabled when the "Esc" button is pressed
- Game view becomes black and the Scene window becomes grey, “ArgumentOutOfRangeException” errors and “Render Pipeline error” warnings appear after changing the name or deleting URP/HDRP global settings file
- Transform Component is not accessible inside the Player when RuntimeInitializeOnLoadMethod is used
- [Linux][Plastic SCM] Unity Version Control window text is replaced by the key names of the labels and buttons