Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.4.3
[AW] No longer able to record in Editor Play mode
Play & Rec buttons/hotkeys are disabled in Editor Play mode, in 5.5
This was, and should be possible.
Create or assign a clip to a GO
open AW, play & rec buttons/hotkeys are disabled :(
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- (Asset DB v1) Deleted Metadata is re-imported based on asset (as opposed to on default behaviour) created off
- [GraphView] Nodes are displayed white on Linux
- [Interactions] Some Interactions don't have the correct startTime, time and duration in callbackContext.
- [Interactions] InputAction.CallbackContext.interaction does not hold the correct value, when it is set to Default.
- Video is not fitted into the screen vertically when Aspect Ratio "Fit Vertically" or "Fit Inside" is selected