Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.3
[AW] No longer able to record in Editor Play mode
Play & Rec buttons/hotkeys are disabled in Editor Play mode, in 5.5
This was, and should be possible.
Create or assign a clip to a GO
open AW, play & rec buttons/hotkeys are disabled :(
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete