Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.4.3
[AW] No longer able to record in Editor Play mode
Play & Rec buttons/hotkeys are disabled in Editor Play mode, in 5.5
This was, and should be possible.
Create or assign a clip to a GO
open AW, play & rec buttons/hotkeys are disabled :(
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Adding a specific script to gameObject crashes editor
- Crashes while undo changes after editing two scenes in Hierarchy Window and remove one without save
- Unsigned Long (ulong) value input range is identical to Long in Inspector
- UI Image Position doesn't updated in Editor IF the object is not active while using PointerEventData eventData
- Linear Color Space cause Icons to become darker in Project Window then Terrain texture is set