Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.4.3
[AW] No longer able to record in Editor Play mode
Play & Rec buttons/hotkeys are disabled in Editor Play mode, in 5.5
This was, and should be possible.
Create or assign a clip to a GO
open AW, play & rec buttons/hotkeys are disabled :(
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Having a method called Update in a ScriptableObject causes an error if it has a parameter
- Changing the center of mass makes the Rigidbody constraints fail to lock
- [Collab] Version control mode remains the same after enabling collab, but selection field becomes disabled
- Rendering a mesh using different vertices with same uv-coordinates renders some artifacts around the mesh
- [WebGL] Custom cursor is invisible when using Cursor.SetCursor and CursorMode is set to Auto with Microsoft Edge web browser