Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
[AW] Last key does not respect previous key's type
A key created after the last key, no longer respects the previous key's type.
In this case, all my keys are linear, but when I add another key at the end of my curve, it take the default key type (Clamped Auto), not linear.
- create a Cube.
- open the AW and create a clip.
- add 2-3 keys over time, select them, and set them to Linear.
- move the current time past the last key and hit the "add key" button...
bug: the newly added keys are not Linear (see attached KeyTypeBug.gif)
expected: the newly added keys are Linear (see attached KeyType_expected.gif)
this is a regression that was introduced in 2017.2
Version 2017.3.0a4 (6fb2c314e075)
… and …
Version 2017.3.0a4 (d9117167c918)
… and …
Version 2017.3.0a4 (a7439e75e570)
… and …
Version 2017.2.0b7 (4bc201a72e4a)
NOT repro in…
Version 2017.1.0p3 (0f0686ba7d25)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unity drains raw input message queue before Rewired can process each event, making it miss some
- Old input system misses some mouse movement if the new input system is also enabled
- [URP] _ProjectionParams.x with Overlay rendering
- Assertion triggered when using Compile and show code button in Shader inspector
- Wrong elements are selected when holding shift and selecting Game Objects in the Scene Hierarchy