Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[AW] Inconsistent Inspector update
The Inspector updates animated curves feedback (red text) inconsistently.
Sometimes, the update happens when the mouse hovers over the Inspector window
Sometimes, the update happens when the current time (timeline) is changed
The Inspector feedback "should" update as soon as a property is added or removed.
Create a Cube
Create a Clip in the Animation window
Click Add Properties... and add properties to the clip
Right-click on existing properties... and remove properties from the clip
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete