Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[AW] Inconsistent Inspector update
The Inspector updates animated curves feedback (red text) inconsistently.
Sometimes, the update happens when the mouse hovers over the Inspector window
Sometimes, the update happens when the current time (timeline) is changed
The Inspector feedback "should" update as soon as a property is added or removed.
Create a Cube
Create a Clip in the Animation window
Click Add Properties... and add properties to the clip
Right-click on existing properties... and remove properties from the clip
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Error in console when using the progress bar API along with Texture compression
- NullReferenceException when selecting a Dropdown Component override in the Prefab Overrides menu for the second time
- USS variables are broken on IOS
- Crash when project is reopened or upgraded
- Hub doesn't install windows 10 sdk properly