Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[AW] Inconsistent Inspector update
The Inspector updates animated curves feedback (red text) inconsistently.
Sometimes, the update happens when the mouse hovers over the Inspector window
Sometimes, the update happens when the current time (timeline) is changed
The Inspector feedback "should" update as soon as a property is added or removed.
Create a Cube
Create a Clip in the Animation window
Click Add Properties... and add properties to the clip
Right-click on existing properties... and remove properties from the clip
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Mac] Unity Hub encounters a critical error when trying to launch it after logging out
- [XR SDK | GLES] large gpu perf regression ~3 ms
- UploadHandlerFile.contentType cannot be set and always returns "text/plain"
- [XR][URP][Shader Graph][Android] Shader graph shaders are not rendering on Android when using texture array layout (multiview)
- Cloth behaving different after upgrading to 2019.2.9 from 2018.3