Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.4.0
[AW] Inconsistent Inspector update
The Inspector updates animated curves feedback (red text) inconsistently.
Sometimes, the update happens when the mouse hovers over the Inspector window
Sometimes, the update happens when the current time (timeline) is changed
The Inspector feedback "should" update as soon as a property is added or removed.
Create a Cube
Create a Clip in the Animation window
Click Add Properties... and add properties to the clip
Right-click on existing properties... and remove properties from the clip
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- In the Editor terrain is not rendered correctly when "Draw Instanced" on custom shader is enabled
- There is a refresh prompt even when there are no new Cloud projects available when Unity Hub is opened
- EditorSceneManager.sceneOpened and EditorSceneManager.sceneOpening events are not called when the scene is reloaded
- SkinnedMeshRenderer not rendering correctly in 2019.1 after altering mesh in Play Mode
- [Blocks] Position (Circle) does not take the Center Z value into account