Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[AW] Inconsistent Inspector update
The Inspector updates animated curves feedback (red text) inconsistently.
Sometimes, the update happens when the mouse hovers over the Inspector window
Sometimes, the update happens when the current time (timeline) is changed
The Inspector feedback "should" update as soon as a property is added or removed.
Create a Cube
Create a Clip in the Animation window
Click Add Properties... and add properties to the clip
Right-click on existing properties... and remove properties from the clip
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Cannot change the font size of Text Mesh to zero when using a non-dynamic font
- "No valid Unity Editor license found. Please contact your adminstrator." error thrown when opening 2019.3.0a12 project
- ping.DestroyPing does not work resulting in increasing ping delay
- The cursor is visible when using CursorLockMode.Locked in the standalone build
- Shadows in Scene view are displayed one level Higher than they are set under the Light Shadow settings in the Inspector window