Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[AW] Entering 1 in Edit Key Time options returns 0
Entering a numerical value of 1 for time in the Edit Key options, it returns a value of 0. Once in this state (and the key moved to time 0), entering values in time change value and vice-versa... bad state.
Create a Cube with a new animation clip
create keys at frame 0 and 60
create a third key at frame 30
open the Curves view
select a key at frame 30
hit Enter to get the Edit Key options...
Enter 1 as the Time value and hit tab... returns 0 and key is moved to time 0 (bug)
Since the Edit menu shows time in seconds, 1 should set the key at frame 60, not 0.
note: If you set the time to 1.5 it works (frame 90)
... then to 1 now works fine (frame 60).
see attached video
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on Editor::Progress::ProgressManager::RemoveMainThread
- [Xcode12][Burst] iOS builds with Universal/ARMv7 architecture fail in Xcode 12 with New Build System when using burst
- Changing scale of Tree prefab instance (in scene) and then undo/redo changes the source prefab scale and all painted instances
- Material properties are not correctly setup when assigning a ShaderGraph to a newly created material
- [iOS] Device.generation returns "DeviceUnknown" with some devices