Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
[AW] "Animator.Motion T, Q, T.z (Missing!)" on root motion curves
Once root motion curves are applied to a clip, properties are displayed in yellow with "(Missing!)" in the AW. This is not true as the Motion curves are properly applied to the GO in playback, and are correct when selecting the clip and displaying the curves in the AW directly.
This does not affect the functionality (root motion is applied properly) and is not a regression.
-import attached BallAnim.fbx
-drop BallAnim into scene
-drop clip under BallAnim onto GO
(notice that clip does not have any Animator.Motion curves)
-in the Importer > Animation tab, set <Root Transform> in Motion>Root Motion node pull-down... Apply.
Now look in the AW again...
"Ball:Animator.Motion T (Missing!)"
"Ball:Animator.Motion Q (Missing!)"
... and what's "Ball:Animator.Motion T.z (Missing!)"
Expected result: Motion T & Q, not "Missing" and no T.z
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [IL2CPP][Android] Incorrect symbol length/symbols returned with "AndroidJavaClass"and "AndroidJavaProxy" on Android < 5.1.1
- Animating the alpha channel of a color in a material causes the RGB channels to be reset to 0
- [Mobile] TouchScreenKeyboardType is missing DecimalPad
- Memory leak in Scene Memory/RenderTexture when Scene View is active and 'Animated Materials' + 'Post Processings' toggles are on
- Ctrl + F should start search in PackageManager