Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.5.0
[AW] "Animator.Motion T, Q, T.z (Missing!)" on root motion curves
Once root motion curves are applied to a clip, properties are displayed in yellow with "(Missing!)" in the AW. This is not true as the Motion curves are properly applied to the GO in playback, and are correct when selecting the clip and displaying the curves in the AW directly.
This does not affect the functionality (root motion is applied properly) and is not a regression.
-import attached BallAnim.fbx
-drop BallAnim into scene
-drop clip under BallAnim onto GO
(notice that clip does not have any Animator.Motion curves)
-in the Importer > Animation tab, set <Root Transform> in Motion>Root Motion node pull-down... Apply.
Now look in the AW again...
"Ball:Animator.Motion T (Missing!)"
"Ball:Animator.Motion Q (Missing!)"
... and what's "Ball:Animator.Motion T.z (Missing!)"
Expected result: Motion T & Q, not "Missing" and no T.z
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash in VCProvider when upgrading project from 18.3 to 19.1
- Android Vulkan corrupted rendering when there is no camera in the scene
- Array.BinarySearch parameters get swapped from .NET 3.4 to .NET 4.0
- Sort Order is not respected for a newly created Canvas until Play Mode is entered or any adjustments are made
- 'InvalidCastException: Specified cast is not valid.' errors are occurring when the Tile Palette window is opened