Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
AvatarMask transform field creates a huge gap in Inspector Window when pressing "Expand All"
Steps to repro:
1. Open "AvatarHugeGap.zip"
2. Select New Avatar Mask in Project Window
3. In the Inspector Window press "Expand All" button
Actual result: Huge gap appears in the Inspector.
Reproduced in: 2019.3.0a3
Not reproduced in 2019.3.0a2 and earlier versions.
* This bug is related to new editor skin change
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- [UI Builder] Editing uXML file externally opens the ui Builder
- [DXC/DX12] No way to enable SM 6.6 features results in compiler error when e.g. using 64-bit atomics in a shader