Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
AvatarMask transform field creates a huge gap in Inspector Window when pressing "Expand All"
Steps to repro:
1. Open "AvatarHugeGap.zip"
2. Select New Avatar Mask in Project Window
3. In the Inspector Window press "Expand All" button
Actual result: Huge gap appears in the Inspector.
Reproduced in: 2019.3.0a3
Not reproduced in 2019.3.0a2 and earlier versions.
* This bug is related to new editor skin change
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- TreeView Child display toggle styling becomes reversed when clicking and dragging it
- Null is returned when using FocusOutEvent.relatedTarget
- Unity_BaseInstanceID is always zero when rendering multiple meshes and instancing with the same buffer
- UI Document button's text does not resize relatively when size in percentage (%) is used
- Event.current.mousePosition has an offset of 1px along the y-axis in WebGL build when the mouse button is released