Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
AvatarMask transform field creates a huge gap in Inspector Window when pressing "Expand All"
Steps to repro:
1. Open "AvatarHugeGap.zip"
2. Select New Avatar Mask in Project Window
3. In the Inspector Window press "Expand All" button
Actual result: Huge gap appears in the Inspector.
Reproduced in: 2019.3.0a3
Not reproduced in 2019.3.0a2 and earlier versions.
* This bug is related to new editor skin change
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Can't relocate the caret in Input Fields when Hide Mobile Input option is being used
- Multiple Edge Colliders 2D can be edited at the same time, every Edge Collider's "Edit Collider" button is highlighted
- Crash on SceneVisibilityState when trying to open a project containing another project in the Assets folder
- Reflection probe bounces don't work when Rendering Path is set to 'Deferred'
- Shader error undeclared identifier "UNITY_TRANSFER_LIGHTING" when building project