Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
AvatarMask transform field creates a huge gap in Inspector Window when pressing "Expand All"
Steps to repro:
1. Open "AvatarHugeGap.zip"
2. Select New Avatar Mask in Project Window
3. In the Inspector Window press "Expand All" button
Actual result: Huge gap appears in the Inspector.
Reproduced in: 2019.3.0a3
Not reproduced in 2019.3.0a2 and earlier versions.
* This bug is related to new editor skin change
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unity Editor process remains running after closing Editor
- OnApplicationPause pauseStatus is incorrect after losing focus on macOS
- [Mono Upgrade]FileSystemWatcher FileSystemWatcherArgs.Name variable returning the full path instead of the relative file name
- Animator Blend Tree weight defaults to 0 for a frame when AnimationClipPlayable is created with script in Play Mode
- Overridden method is called when calling the base class method using a derived class delegate