Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
AvatarMask transform field creates a huge gap in Inspector Window when pressing "Expand All"
Steps to repro:
1. Open "AvatarHugeGap.zip"
2. Select New Avatar Mask in Project Window
3. In the Inspector Window press "Expand All" button
Actual result: Huge gap appears in the Inspector.
Reproduced in: 2019.3.0a3
Not reproduced in 2019.3.0a2 and earlier versions.
* This bug is related to new editor skin change
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Packages cannot be added from a registry that returns invalid publish dates [Windows-only]
- Physics.SyncColliderTransforms syncs every collider when the local position hasn't changed
- [GPU PLM] Part of baked shadows are broken when hitting a backface
- [DX12] Nothing is being rendered when using Alt+Enter to maximize a resized windowed player
- [DX12] Player freezes and/or crashes when switching between full screen modes