Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.5.0
[Avatar] Configure button disapears with OGO
#1: "GetObject failed..." error when applying mapping with error, should warn with proper messaging (ex: "...'Hips' not found").
#2: Configure button disapears when error is thrown with Optimize Game Objects enabled.
-importer, Rig, Configure...
-remove "joint_Pelvis" from Hips mapping
bug#1: un-expected error in the console...
GetObject failed to find Object for Library Representation
bug#2: Configure button is no longer visible. It should still be there.
workaround: Un-apply (disable) "Optimize Game Objects"... Configure button re-appears.
If OGO is not enabled, this bug is not repro.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Bluetooth keyboard: Input.anyKeyDown, Input.GetKeyDown is not registered
- [Light Module] Particle Lights interfere with Directional Light Shadows
- [IE11] build non longer loads with 5.6
- [Android] [Video Player] Black screen if streaming a video in release mode (Development Build disabled)
- Type [ProceduralMaterial] cannot compile on WebGL and is not stripped