Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
[Avatar] Configure button disapears with OGO
#1: "GetObject failed..." error when applying mapping with error, should warn with proper messaging (ex: "...'Hips' not found").
#2: Configure button disapears when error is thrown with Optimize Game Objects enabled.
-importer, Rig, Configure...
-remove "joint_Pelvis" from Hips mapping
bug#1: un-expected error in the console...
GetObject failed to find Object for Library Representation
bug#2: Configure button is no longer visible. It should still be there.
workaround: Un-apply (disable) "Optimize Game Objects"... Configure button re-appears.
If OGO is not enabled, this bug is not repro.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Physics.CapsuleCast ignores Mesh Collider when Z-axis of the Capsule matches Z-axis of the Mesh Collider and scale is 1:1:1
- [PLM] Lightmap directionality appears differently during vs. completed bake
- Styling issues in the app toolbar
- Editor game view mouse input stop working after game window has been moved in play mode
- Perforce integration - Attempting to add a P4Ignore ignored file does nothing