Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Automatic "Hold on, busy" dialog makes it very hard to exit play mode if Update() takes too long
If you manage to make Update() take a "very long time" (like >3s) in play mode, then it's almost impossible to exit the play mode since the "busy" dialog keeps on popping up. "The problem is that if, and when, it pops up, and if your Update() takes too long every frame, you have absolutely no way to exit play mode. The only option is to task kill Unity".
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- DrawMeshInstancedProcedural is using only baked Reflection Probes Cubemaps when Forward Rendering Path is used
- Setting the Camera.targetTexture through a script will cause the depth buffer to start clearing between camera renders
- [iOS] Mute Other Audio Sources is not muting background audio on a device when toggled on
- [WebGL] Not all ResponseHeaders are returned when using UnityWebRequest
- Local keywords can be overridden by global keyword state