Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
Fixed in 2020.1
Automatic "Hold on, busy" dialog makes it very hard to exit play mode if Update() takes too long
If you manage to make Update() take a "very long time" (like >3s) in play mode, then it's almost impossible to exit the play mode since the "busy" dialog keeps on popping up. "The problem is that if, and when, it pops up, and if your Update() takes too long every frame, you have absolutely no way to exit play mode. The only option is to task kill Unity".
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Fix doc and typo in Scene TemplatePipeline
- Analytics spams error console when it cannot connect
- New Lighting Settings wipes the settings in the Lighting Window
- Splash screen animation continues playing in the background while resolution is being changed upon launching the player
- Video won't play at start of scene