Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.6.0
[Auto][UI] Progress Bar gets stuck if auto mode is disabled while building lighting
In editor, progress bar gets stuck if auto mode toggle button is disabled while building the lighting, as if it still continues to build the lighting. UI bar needs to be repainted when auto mode is disabled.
Steps for reproduction:
1) Create a new project or open the project attached below
2) Ensure that auto mode is on and build the lighting
3) While the lighting is building, disable the auto mode
4) Observe the bug. Progress bar is stuck
- Ensured that it’s a UI issue, checking the editor.log in Baretail proves that everything works as expected
- Regression introduced in 5.6.0b3, it is reproducible onward
- Not reproducible in 5.6.0b2 and older versions
- Same issue also occurs when lighting process is cancelled after pressing on `Generate Lighting` button
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete