Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.6.0
[Auto][UI] Progress Bar gets stuck if auto mode is disabled while building lighting
In editor, progress bar gets stuck if auto mode toggle button is disabled while building the lighting, as if it still continues to build the lighting. UI bar needs to be repainted when auto mode is disabled.
Steps for reproduction:
1) Create a new project or open the project attached below
2) Ensure that auto mode is on and build the lighting
3) While the lighting is building, disable the auto mode
4) Observe the bug. Progress bar is stuck
- Ensured that it’s a UI issue, checking the editor.log in Baretail proves that everything works as expected
- Regression introduced in 5.6.0b3, it is reproducible onward
- Not reproducible in 5.6.0b2 and older versions
- Same issue also occurs when lighting process is cancelled after pressing on `Generate Lighting` button
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- One Input axis does not work after using Input.ResetInputAxes() while both axes are held down
- [UWP] Build fails when the project folder name has non-ascii character.
- [Audio] DSP Buffer Size sets to Best performance when pressing trying to set to default
- [iOS] In the generated XCode project all files which are in a ".plugin" Plug-in file becomes a Folder
- [Editor][UI] Dpad is not listed in the Binding Path when Action type is Vector2