Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Auto generate lighting makes terrain settings collapse into garbled display and terrain inspector becomes inaccessible
First repro in 2020.1.0a3 (a37e4d4d532f)
does not repro in 2020.1.0a2 (d3fe9dc000c3)
1. Create a new 3D project. Do not disable auto-generate lighting.
2. Create a terrain.
3. Click the terrain.
4. In the inspector, go to terrain settings.
Expected result: the terrain settings displays without error
Actual result: once the lightmap starts baking, the terrain settings will collapse into a bugged state and an error will be printed to the console. The terrain inspector will be unusable until the lightmap baking is stopped.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [AssetImport] Changing Graphics APIs in Android platform reimports most of the assets (textures, fonts, ...)
- Stack frames are missing from Console window when in Full Stack trace mode
- An error is returned and no package is listed if an invalid package is hosted on a scoped registry
- Camera.WorldToScreenPoint is producing different behavior with dynamic resolution
- Gray color does not equal gray when comparing Color.gray and Color.gray