Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Auto generate lighting makes terrain settings collapse into garbled display and terrain inspector becomes inaccessible
First repro in 2020.1.0a3 (a37e4d4d532f)
does not repro in 2020.1.0a2 (d3fe9dc000c3)
1. Create a new 3D project. Do not disable auto-generate lighting.
2. Create a terrain.
3. Click the terrain.
4. In the inspector, go to terrain settings.
Expected result: the terrain settings displays without error
Actual result: once the lightmap starts baking, the terrain settings will collapse into a bugged state and an error will be printed to the console. The terrain inspector will be unusable until the lightmap baking is stopped.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Button highlight state disabled when hovering cursor over smaller sized child UI objects
- "Unity has stopped working" window is skipped when the Editor crashes
- The "Properties..." shortcut does not open the Focused Inspector window when the new GameObject is created
- Editor crashes when using WebCamTexture
- [URP] ShaderKeywords '_MAIN_LIGHT_SHADOWS' and '_ADDITIONAL_LIGHT_SHADOWS' are always enabled in the Editor