Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Auto generate lighting makes terrain settings collapse into garbled display and terrain inspector becomes inaccessible
First repro in 2020.1.0a3 (a37e4d4d532f)
does not repro in 2020.1.0a2 (d3fe9dc000c3)
1. Create a new 3D project. Do not disable auto-generate lighting.
2. Create a terrain.
3. Click the terrain.
4. In the inspector, go to terrain settings.
Expected result: the terrain settings displays without error
Actual result: once the lightmap starts baking, the terrain settings will collapse into a bugged state and an error will be printed to the console. The terrain inspector will be unusable until the lightmap baking is stopped.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Graphics Settings RP Asset is changed to None when you press the Escape Key in Object Picker and choose to Continue
- Dedicated Server player crashes on complex HDRP project
- [Mac] Dedicated Server build only decreases Memory usage, CPU time and Build size remain the same as Standalone
- [Linux][Mac] Executing Build And Run with Dedicated Server platform does not open Terminal
- [deprecated] BuildOptions.EnableHeadlessMode needs clearer warning for its conflicts with BuildOptions.subtarget field