Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Auto generate lighting makes terrain settings collapse into garbled display and terrain inspector becomes inaccessible
First repro in 2020.1.0a3 (a37e4d4d532f)
does not repro in 2020.1.0a2 (d3fe9dc000c3)
1. Create a new 3D project. Do not disable auto-generate lighting.
2. Create a terrain.
3. Click the terrain.
4. In the inspector, go to terrain settings.
Expected result: the terrain settings displays without error
Actual result: once the lightmap starts baking, the terrain settings will collapse into a bugged state and an error will be printed to the console. The terrain inspector will be unusable until the lightmap baking is stopped.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Silicon] Crash on ScriptableRenderLoopJob when machine is left idle while the Editor is in Play mode
- [Android] GraphicsBuffer.CopyCount does not work with Append Compute Buffer after Compute Shader Dispatch on some Android devices
- "DirectoryNotFoundException" error when building a project via script in one folder, then building via Editor in another, deleting the folder built via Editor and rebuilding via Script
- New items are created and old ones remain in memory when using 'treeView.SetRootItems(items)' and 'treeView.Rebuild()' which can cause a memory leak
- Code continues to run after enabling the Frame Debugger when in paused Play Mode and using 'WaitForSecondsRealtime' coroutine