Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2
AudioSource PlayOnAwake doesn't play on the first frame
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Enter Play mode
Actual result: In the console AudioSource.IsPlaying() booleans are logged, the first one is false.
Expected result: AudioSource should play in every frame.
Reproducible with: 2017.1.0f3, 2017.1.0p3, 2017.3.0a4.
Regression introduced in: 2017.1.0f3.
Not Reproducible with: 2017.1.0f2, 2017.1.0a1, 5.6.3f1, 5.5.4p2.
Note: This bug is not reproducible with 2017.2.0a1 - 2017.3.0a3, there is another regression in 2017.3.0a4.
fixed in 2018.2.0a1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Coverity fix (671568)
- [x86] Custom function with float return Type returns NaN values in Build when built to Windows x86 release
- Lightmap visualization tonemapping isn't working on Editor start
- [MacOS] Edit menu bar commands(Select All/Copy/Paste) are not functioning in Native Windows created by the Editor
- [2D Path] Box selection for objects inheriting GenericScriptablePath is offset on the Y-axis