Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.X
AudioSource PlayOnAwake doesn't play on the first frame
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Enter Play mode
Actual result: In the console AudioSource.IsPlaying() booleans are logged, the first one is false.
Expected result: AudioSource should play in every frame.
Reproducible with: 2017.1.0f3, 2017.1.0p3, 2017.3.0a4.
Regression introduced in: 2017.1.0f3.
Not Reproducible with: 2017.1.0f2, 2017.1.0a1, 5.6.3f1, 5.5.4p2.
Note: This bug is not reproducible with 2017.2.0a1 - 2017.3.0a3, there is another regression in 2017.3.0a4.
fixed in 2018.2.0a1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Undoing UDocument Sort Order does not take effect
- Read-only fields can be modified with the mouse dragger
- "Assembly for Assembly Definition File '*' will not be compiled" warning thrown, on creating a new project
- Game Object with Cast Shadows type set to Shadows Only flickers when illuminated by a Spotlight
- AudioMixer exposed parameters cause assertions when hidden and prevent the drop-down from functioning