Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.X
AudioSource PlayOnAwake doesn't play on the first frame
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Enter Play mode
Actual result: In the console AudioSource.IsPlaying() booleans are logged, the first one is false.
Expected result: AudioSource should play in every frame.
Reproducible with: 2017.1.0f3, 2017.1.0p3, 2017.3.0a4.
Regression introduced in: 2017.1.0f3.
Not Reproducible with: 2017.1.0f2, 2017.1.0a1, 5.6.3f1, 5.5.4p2.
Note: This bug is not reproducible with 2017.2.0a1 - 2017.3.0a3, there is another regression in 2017.3.0a4.
fixed in 2018.2.0a1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Button highlight state disabled when hovering cursor over smaller sized child UI objects
- "Unity has stopped working" window is skipped when the Editor crashes
- The "Properties..." shortcut does not open the Focused Inspector window when the new GameObject is created
- Editor crashes when using WebCamTexture
- [URP] ShaderKeywords '_MAIN_LIGHT_SHADOWS' and '_ADDITIONAL_LIGHT_SHADOWS' are always enabled in the Editor