Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.X
AudioSource PlayOnAwake doesn't play on the first frame
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Enter Play mode
Actual result: In the console AudioSource.IsPlaying() booleans are logged, the first one is false.
Expected result: AudioSource should play in every frame.
Reproducible with: 2017.1.0f3, 2017.1.0p3, 2017.3.0a4.
Regression introduced in: 2017.1.0f3.
Not Reproducible with: 2017.1.0f2, 2017.1.0a1, 5.6.3f1, 5.5.4p2.
Note: This bug is not reproducible with 2017.2.0a1 - 2017.3.0a3, there is another regression in 2017.3.0a4.
fixed in 2018.2.0a1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- NullReferenceExceptions are being thrown when saving a ScriptableObject with an array of a type with a CustomPropertyDrawer that uses TrackPropertyValue
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached
- Scroll offset is framerate-dependent when scrolling with velocity in the Device Simulator
- "Object.FindObjectsOfType<T>() is obsolete" warning is thrown when using "Transitions Plus" asset