Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
AudioSource keeps playing when other Scene is loaded and AudioSource is destroyed
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "1383561.zip"
2. Open File>Build Settings...
3. Switch Platform to WebGL
4. Build And Run the project
5. In the opened browser window press the "Play Sound" button
6. Press the "Load Scene" button
Expected results: Audio stops playing after loading other Scene
Actual results: Audio keeps playing after loading other Scene
Reproducible with: 2021.2.0a13, 2021.2.6f1, 2022.1.0b2
Not reproducible with: 2019.4.33f1, 2020.3.24f1, 2021.2.0a12
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- 3D Sample Scene (HDRP) template tutorial Welcome Dialog pop-up doesn't appear on project creation
- [Profiler] The Addressable Asset Module module outputs an ArgumentException when asset GUIDs produce a hash collision with Addressables
- Huge amounts of tests have a start delay when pressing "Run All" in the Test Runner
- Blackboard: Double borders around the tooltip
- [WebGL]VideoPlayer Rendering stops when setting FilterMode of a texture downloaded with UnityWebRequestTexture.GetTexture()