Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
AudioSource keeps playing when other Scene is loaded and AudioSource is destroyed
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "1383561.zip"
2. Open File>Build Settings...
3. Switch Platform to WebGL
4. Build And Run the project
5. In the opened browser window press the "Play Sound" button
6. Press the "Load Scene" button
Expected results: Audio stops playing after loading other Scene
Actual results: Audio keeps playing after loading other Scene
Reproducible with: 2021.2.0a13, 2021.2.6f1, 2022.1.0b2
Not reproducible with: 2019.4.33f1, 2020.3.24f1, 2021.2.0a12
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader is rendered pink or not rendered at all in the Editor and Player when the Precision is set to "Half" in the Shader Graph and the Android or iOS Platform is selected
- Shader warnings are thrown when creating a new empty 3D HDRP project
- Crash on tlsf_free when exiting the Play mode in a specific project
- Advanced Object Picker switches to Classic with Error "Exception caught with search engine (Object Selector)Advanced" when opening multiple Object Picker windows
- The "secondary" touchpoint reverts to the previous position when the "primary" touchpoint is released and re-engaged on WebGL applications