Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
AudioSource keeps playing when other Scene is loaded and AudioSource is destroyed
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "1383561.zip"
2. Open File>Build Settings...
3. Switch Platform to WebGL
4. Build And Run the project
5. In the opened browser window press the "Play Sound" button
6. Press the "Load Scene" button
Expected results: Audio stops playing after loading other Scene
Actual results: Audio keeps playing after loading other Scene
Reproducible with: 2021.2.0a13, 2021.2.6f1, 2022.1.0b2
Not reproducible with: 2019.4.33f1, 2020.3.24f1, 2021.2.0a12
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Nested checked Menu items return incorrect values when the checking function button is not at the same level
- [VFX Graph] Subgraph error message does not re-appear after reload until graph is dirty
- [VFX Graph] When saving graph with a shortcut (CTRL +S) in graph error does not appear until graph is dirty
- [Android][IL2CPP] Player of a specific project crashes when launching it
- [Android] Keyboard gets hidden when the input field area is clicked and TouchScreenKeyboard.hideInput is set to true