Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
AudioSource keeps playing when other Scene is loaded and AudioSource is destroyed
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "1383561.zip"
2. Open File>Build Settings...
3. Switch Platform to WebGL
4. Build And Run the project
5. In the opened browser window press the "Play Sound" button
6. Press the "Load Scene" button
Expected results: Audio stops playing after loading other Scene
Actual results: Audio keeps playing after loading other Scene
Reproducible with: 2021.2.0a13, 2021.2.6f1, 2022.1.0b2
Not reproducible with: 2019.4.33f1, 2020.3.24f1, 2021.2.0a12
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- URP Sample Buffer Image Tile is moved when the Offset Value is changed
- Static constructor in a struct returns false when running tests with IL2CPP
- Console throws warnings and a MissingReferenceException error for XR packages when doing a clean project import
- [Linux][IL2CPP] Dedicated server crashes when calling Socket.Send
- [2D URP] Documentation link on 3D Renderer Data doesn't work
Resolution Note (fix version 2022.2):
Fixed in 2022.2.0a6