Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.2.0f3
AudioMixer transitions snapshots from selected snapshot instead of start snapshot when using AudioMixerSnapshot.TransitionTo()
1. Download and open "repro805679" project from provided link.
2. Open "Main" scene.
3. Open Audio Mixer window and select "NewAudioMixer" mixer in assets.
4. Select "Snapshot_OFF" snapshot and press play.
5. Notice that snapshots transition form "Snapshot_OFF" to "Snapshot_ON" in 5 seconds.
6. After transition exit play mode.
7. Enter play mode again.
8. Notice that transition does not happen from "Snapshot_OFF" even though it is set as start snapshot.
Expected result: Snapshots should always transition from start snapshot even if start snapshot is not selected in AudioMixer window.
Actual result: Snapshots do not transition from start snapshot when start snapshot is not selected in AudioMixer window.
Reproduced with: 2017.1.0b4, 5.6.1f1, 5.5.3p2, 5.4.5p1
Workaround: Each time when entering play mode select the start snapshot.
Notes: Audio mixer seems to transition snapshots not from start snapshot but from selected one.
Verified with 2017.3.0a4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Texture Importer Inspector throws errors when a built-in texture inspector is overwritten in C#
- ArgumentOutOfRangeException error is thrown when selecting a message printed in the Console with specific string
- [macOS] VideoPlayer.clockTime gets stuck for a few frames when starting to play a video
- VideoPlayer.StepForward() does not VideoPlayer.OnFrameReady when using a non-transcoded video
- [Android] A few frames of audio is played when VideoPlayer.Prepare() is called with audio output mode set to Audio Source