Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.2
AudioMixer transitions snapshots from selected snapshot instead of start snapshot when using AudioMixerSnapshot.TransitionTo()
1. Download and open "repro805679" project from provided link.
2. Open "Main" scene.
3. Open Audio Mixer window and select "NewAudioMixer" mixer in assets.
4. Select "Snapshot_OFF" snapshot and press play.
5. Notice that snapshots transition form "Snapshot_OFF" to "Snapshot_ON" in 5 seconds.
6. After transition exit play mode.
7. Enter play mode again.
8. Notice that transition does not happen from "Snapshot_OFF" even though it is set as start snapshot.
Expected result: Snapshots should always transition from start snapshot even if start snapshot is not selected in AudioMixer window.
Actual result: Snapshots do not transition from start snapshot when start snapshot is not selected in AudioMixer window.
Reproduced with: 2017.1.0b4, 5.6.1f1, 5.5.3p2, 5.4.5p1
Workaround: Each time when entering play mode select the start snapshot.
Notes: Audio mixer seems to transition snapshots not from start snapshot but from selected one.
Verified with 2017.3.0a4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Chrome66: no longer playing integrated audio
- Chrome65 deprecation warning: AudioParam value setter will become equivalent to AudioParam.setValueAtTime()
- Turn off stats collection for areas hidden in Profiler window
- [PLM] Changing Indirect Intensity values don't affect light probes
- [Facebook] FileNotFound exception when switching SDK.