Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.2.0f3
AudioMixer transitions snapshots from selected snapshot instead of start snapshot when using AudioMixerSnapshot.TransitionTo()
1. Download and open "repro805679" project from provided link.
2. Open "Main" scene.
3. Open Audio Mixer window and select "NewAudioMixer" mixer in assets.
4. Select "Snapshot_OFF" snapshot and press play.
5. Notice that snapshots transition form "Snapshot_OFF" to "Snapshot_ON" in 5 seconds.
6. After transition exit play mode.
7. Enter play mode again.
8. Notice that transition does not happen from "Snapshot_OFF" even though it is set as start snapshot.
Expected result: Snapshots should always transition from start snapshot even if start snapshot is not selected in AudioMixer window.
Actual result: Snapshots do not transition from start snapshot when start snapshot is not selected in AudioMixer window.
Reproduced with: 2017.1.0b4, 5.6.1f1, 5.5.3p2, 5.4.5p1
Workaround: Each time when entering play mode select the start snapshot.
Notes: Audio mixer seems to transition snapshots not from start snapshot but from selected one.
Verified with 2017.3.0a4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- 'Can't add script' pop-up warns about abstract classes when dragging static classes onto GameObjects
- [Hub] Project "Remove from list" option is behind notifications when selecting the most bottom project in the list
- [Android][Vulkan] Black Screen renders on devices with Adreno 640 and Mali GPU's
- Sound/Audio is played when the VideoPlayer's attached AudioSource game object is disabled
- Editor crashes on GenerateSharedVerticesIndexList when importing .3ds file