Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.3.13f1, 2022.1.21f1, 2022.2.0a17
AudioImporter - Preload Audio Data setting is showing up in per-platform settings but is changed for every platform.
How to reproduce:
1- Import an audio file in a new project (attached one to the bug report).
2- Select it to show its inspector.
3- On the per-platform settings, select standalone, check the override checkbox and change Preload Audio Data value.
4- Go back to the Default platform setting.
Expected result: Preload Audio Data is not changed in the default.
Actual result: Preload Audio Data was also changed in default and not only in the override.
Other information: The Load Type setting must not be Streaming or the bug will not show up because Preload Audio Data is enforced to false in that case.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Element UI disappears and NullReferenceException is thrown when dragging off the last or first element from the list in the Inspector
- [Silicon] Crash on ScriptableRenderLoopJob when machine is left idle while the Editor is in Play mode
- [Android] GraphicsBuffer.CopyCount does not work with Append Compute Buffer after Compute Shader Dispatch on some Android devices
- "DirectoryNotFoundException" error when building a project via script in one folder, then building via Editor in another, deleting the folder built via Editor and rebuilding via Script
- New items are created and old ones remain in memory when using 'treeView.SetRootItems(items)' and 'treeView.Rebuild()' which can cause a memory leak