Search Issue Tracker
AudioImporter - Preload Audio Data setting is showing up in per-platform settings but is changed for every platform.
How to reproduce:
1- Import an audio file in a new project (attached one to the bug report).
2- Select it to show its inspector.
3- On the per-platform settings, select standalone, check the override checkbox and change Preload Audio Data value.
4- Go back to the Default platform setting.
Expected result: Preload Audio Data is not changed in the default.
Actual result: Preload Audio Data was also changed in default and not only in the override.
Other information: The Load Type setting must not be Streaming or the bug will not show up because Preload Audio Data is enforced to false in that case.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux] [Bugreporter] Suggestion box never updates
- [Pen][Editor] Pen position is not consistent with Mouse position in custom Editor window.
- InvalidOperationException when exiting Playmode
- Inspector mode defaults to "Normal" after Editor restart
- UI references to public script functions lost on upgrade