Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.3.13f1, 2022.1.21f1, 2022.2.0a17
AudioImporter - Preload Audio Data setting is showing up in per-platform settings but is changed for every platform.
How to reproduce:
1- Import an audio file in a new project (attached one to the bug report).
2- Select it to show its inspector.
3- On the per-platform settings, select standalone, check the override checkbox and change Preload Audio Data value.
4- Go back to the Default platform setting.
Expected result: Preload Audio Data is not changed in the default.
Actual result: Preload Audio Data was also changed in default and not only in the override.
Other information: The Load Type setting must not be Streaming or the bug will not show up because Preload Audio Data is enforced to false in that case.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader warnings are thrown when creating a new empty 3D HDRP project
- Crash on tlsf_free when exiting the Play mode in a specific project
- Advanced Object Picker switches to Classic with Error "Exception caught with search engine (Object Selector)Advanced" when opening multiple Object Picker windows
- The "secondary" touchpoint reverts to the previous position when the "primary" touchpoint is released and re-engaged on WebGL applications
- GameObject with Visual Effect Graph Component is blooming when the VFX Graph Color is set to "0" and Alpha is set "1"