Search Issue Tracker
AudioImporter - Preload Audio Data setting is showing up in per-platform settings but is changed for every platform.
How to reproduce:
1- Import an audio file in a new project (attached one to the bug report).
2- Select it to show its inspector.
3- On the per-platform settings, select standalone, check the override checkbox and change Preload Audio Data value.
4- Go back to the Default platform setting.
Expected result: Preload Audio Data is not changed in the default.
Actual result: Preload Audio Data was also changed in default and not only in the override.
Other information: The Load Type setting must not be Streaming or the bug will not show up because Preload Audio Data is enforced to false in that case.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Application.systemLanguage returns "Unknown" when system language is set to Norwegian Bokmål/Nynorsk
- Project fails to load scene in WebGL due to lack of memory
- Particle System's Point Light flickers while Looping is on and Emission Rate over Time set to 0 with Bursts Count set to 1
- [GLES2] [iOS] UnityGet2DClipping function returns wrong values
- Lightprobes influencing object shading on specific position is not deterministic and causes artefacts