Search Issue Tracker
Under Consideration for 2021.3.X, 2022.1.X, 2022.2.X, 2023.1.X
AudioClip's position change is inaccurate when using MP3 with variable bit rate
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached “Mp3PositionChangeIssue” project
2. Enter Play Mode
3. Click “Start Ok Mp3”
4. Click “Start Broken Mp3”
5. Observe the difference in how the song begins
Expected result: Both buttons make the song start at the same time (vocalist sings “Will you hold the line”)
Actual result: “Start Broken Mp3” button makes the song start later (vocalist sings “When every one of them has given up…”)
Reproducible with: 2021.3.11f1, 2022.1.17f1, 2022.2.0b9, 2023.1.0a12
Couldn’t test with: 2020.3.39f1 (Console errors)
Reproducible on: Windows 10
Note: Issue also seems to exist with (a) AudioClip.time and (b) AudioClip.timeSamples with AudioClip.frequency.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When the project name contains a ";" character, the editor crashes while creating a script.
- New Cubemap is inserted at the end of the array when baking an individual Probe
- Crash on GfxTaskExecutorD3D12::AddRequiredResourceBarriers when opening the project
- WebGL build fails with a UnicodeDecodeError
- MSB3073 error is thrown when building App Packages in Visual Studio