Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.2.0f3
Audio Source affected by Reverb Zone even with Bypass Reverb Zones setting enabled
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached Unity Project "BypassReverbZonesBug"
2. Load Scene "Test"
3. Enter Play mode
4. Select Cube
5. Uncheck "Bypass Reverb Zones" and observe no change in the sound
Expected result: Reverb Zone does not affect Audio Source which has Bypass Reverb Zones Enabled
Actual result: Bypass Reverb Zones has no effect
Reproducible with: 2017.2.0a1, 2017.1.0b7, 2017.1.0b10, 2017.1.0f3, 2017.2.0b3
Not reproducible with: 5.6.2p1, 2017.1.0b1, 2017.1.0b6
Regression introduced in: 2017.1.0b7
Fixed in: 2017.3.0a4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- [UI Builder] Editing uXML file externally opens the ui Builder
- Timeout value does not propagate when using a DelegatingHandler as the main HttpClient handler