Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.2.0f3
Audio Source affected by Reverb Zone even with Bypass Reverb Zones setting enabled
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached Unity Project "BypassReverbZonesBug"
2. Load Scene "Test"
3. Enter Play mode
4. Select Cube
5. Uncheck "Bypass Reverb Zones" and observe no change in the sound
Expected result: Reverb Zone does not affect Audio Source which has Bypass Reverb Zones Enabled
Actual result: Bypass Reverb Zones has no effect
Reproducible with: 2017.2.0a1, 2017.1.0b7, 2017.1.0b10, 2017.1.0f3, 2017.2.0b3
Not reproducible with: 5.6.2p1, 2017.1.0b1, 2017.1.0b6
Regression introduced in: 2017.1.0b7
Fixed in: 2017.3.0a4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- 'Can't add script' pop-up warns about abstract classes when dragging static classes onto GameObjects
- [Hub] Project "Remove from list" option is behind notifications when selecting the most bottom project in the list
- [Android][Vulkan] Black Screen renders on devices with Adreno 640 and Mali GPU's
- Sound/Audio is played when the VideoPlayer's attached AudioSource game object is disabled
- Editor crashes on GenerateSharedVerticesIndexList when importing .3ds file