Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.0
Audio Preview size display is confusing
- Open attached package
- Select the audio file in Project Browser
- In the Audio Preview > observe that the file size is displayed as 168.7 KB
- Change the import settings to "Compressed(OGGVORBIS)" and "Compressed in memory" and set the "Compression kbps" to 192
- In Audio Preview > observe that the file size now has changed to more than 305.4 KB
Actual result: It is unclear for the user what the different file sizes in Audio Import Settings and Audio Preview are representing.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- 'Can't add script' pop-up warns about abstract classes when dragging static classes onto GameObjects
- [Hub] Project "Remove from list" option is behind notifications when selecting the most bottom project in the list
- [Android][Vulkan] Black Screen renders on devices with Adreno 640 and Mali GPU's
- Sound/Audio is played when the VideoPlayer's attached AudioSource game object is disabled
- Editor crashes on GenerateSharedVerticesIndexList when importing .3ds file