Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.0.X
Audio Preview size display is confusing
- Open attached package
- Select the audio file in Project Browser
- In the Audio Preview > observe that the file size is displayed as 168.7 KB
- Change the import settings to "Compressed(OGGVORBIS)" and "Compressed in memory" and set the "Compression kbps" to 192
- In Audio Preview > observe that the file size now has changed to more than 305.4 KB
Actual result: It is unclear for the user what the different file sizes in Audio Import Settings and Audio Preview are representing.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Hub][Linux] Hub .AppImage does not allow to upgrade the Hub from 2.4.5 to 3.0.0-beta.2
- [Profiler] Current frame button initially hides profile frame marker
- Missing function to reset or unset a specific resource in the local binding space of compute shaders
- [Linux][Hub] Unity Hub 2.4.5 does not open "Add modules" window when clicking "Install with Unity Hub" in Build Settings
- Multiple errors appear in the Console when building for IL2CPP