Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.0
Audio Preview size display is confusing
- Open attached package
- Select the audio file in Project Browser
- In the Audio Preview > observe that the file size is displayed as 168.7 KB
- Change the import settings to "Compressed(OGGVORBIS)" and "Compressed in memory" and set the "Compression kbps" to 192
- In Audio Preview > observe that the file size now has changed to more than 305.4 KB
Actual result: It is unclear for the user what the different file sizes in Audio Import Settings and Audio Preview are representing.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Styling issues in the app toolbar
- Perforce integration - Attempting to add a P4Ignore ignored file does nothing
- URP ScriptableObject SerializeField value set to default during the first Import
- Variables use old overridden values on Prefabs when a variable has FormerlySerializedAs attribute
- [GPU PLM] 100% repro crash when baking EnterTheRoom with 4K maps when using system allocator