Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Fixed in 2020.2.X, 2020.3.X
[WebGL] Audio is not played when in built Player
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project Scene labeled "SampleScene"
2. Enter the Play Mode
3. Observe that the audio is played
4. Make a WebGL build
5. Host the WebGL build
6. Open the hosted WebGL Player in a browser
7. Listen for audio
Expected result: Audio is played in the built WebGL Player
Actual result: Audio is not played in the built WebGL Player
Reproducible with: 2020.2.0a16, 2020.2.0b6
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.28f1, 2019.4.12f1, 2020.1.8f1, 2020.2.0a15
Note: Doesn't work in Chrome, Firefox, or Edge
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lightmaps are baked incorrectly for GameObjects when their Position is <=-2048 or >=2048 on any of the coordinates
- Sahder errors in Player when "Strict shader variant matching" is enabled and the rendering path is set to "Deferred"
- NullReferenceExceptions are being thrown when saving a ScriptableObject with an array of a type with a CustomPropertyDrawer that uses TrackPropertyValue
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached