Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.4.0
Audio Low Pass Filter doesn't work on Audio Listener
Audio Low Pass Filter does not work correctly on Audio Listener while on Audio Source it is still working correctly.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project's scene "BugScene".
2. Enter game mode.
3. Set "Audio Source" game object's Audio Low Pass Filter's Cutoff Frequency to 0 - audio mutes.
4. Disable Low Pass Filter on Audio Source.
5. Try changing "Main Camera" game object's Audio Low Pass Filter's Cutoff Frequency to 0.
6. Sound is still playing.
Reproduced on Windows 10 x64 with: 5.2.2f1 (f5cc61d36935), 5.2.0f3 (7708b7092ef5)
Regression from 5.1.4f1 (36d0f3617432)
Fix was tested on 5.4.0b3 (2ff318157d6c)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [TextMesh Pro] Using Ellipsis overflow causes some Emojis to turn into a Square when truncated
- Editor: Assembly icons are not shown correctly.
- [VR]Editor Crashes when exiting the Play Mode if VR support is enabled and a Particle System is emitting mesh instances
- Object with ISerializationCallbackReceiver Interface receives Serialization Callback when it has a private access level
- AssetModificationProcessor.OnWillCreateAsset Callbacks are inconsistent with different Assets