Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
Audio Low Pass Filter doesn't work on Audio Listener
Audio Low Pass Filter does not work correctly on Audio Listener while on Audio Source it is still working correctly.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project's scene "BugScene".
2. Enter game mode.
3. Set "Audio Source" game object's Audio Low Pass Filter's Cutoff Frequency to 0 - audio mutes.
4. Disable Low Pass Filter on Audio Source.
5. Try changing "Main Camera" game object's Audio Low Pass Filter's Cutoff Frequency to 0.
6. Sound is still playing.
Reproduced on Windows 10 x64 with: 5.2.2f1 (f5cc61d36935), 5.2.0f3 (7708b7092ef5)
Regression from 5.1.4f1 (36d0f3617432)
Fix was tested on 5.4.0b3 (2ff318157d6c)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Build Callbacks] Build is not failing when BuildFailedException is thrown in the PostProcessScene Callback
- Custom Event do not fire on builds
- [WebGL] Mouse input is blocked after a few moves when using Edge browser
- Builds that contain terrain using the Nature/Terrain/Standard shader produce errors when run in headless mode
- When the registry value for "TimeZoneKeyName" is invalid, "TimeZoneNotFoundException" exceptions are thrown