Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
Audio Low Pass Filter doesn't work on Audio Listener
Audio Low Pass Filter does not work correctly on Audio Listener while on Audio Source it is still working correctly.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project's scene "BugScene".
2. Enter game mode.
3. Set "Audio Source" game object's Audio Low Pass Filter's Cutoff Frequency to 0 - audio mutes.
4. Disable Low Pass Filter on Audio Source.
5. Try changing "Main Camera" game object's Audio Low Pass Filter's Cutoff Frequency to 0.
6. Sound is still playing.
Reproduced on Windows 10 x64 with: 5.2.2f1 (f5cc61d36935), 5.2.0f3 (7708b7092ef5)
Regression from 5.1.4f1 (36d0f3617432)
Fix was tested on 5.4.0b3 (2ff318157d6c)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- NullReferenceExceptions are being thrown when saving a ScriptableObject with an array of a type with a CustomPropertyDrawer that uses TrackPropertyValue
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached
- Scroll offset is framerate-dependent when scrolling with velocity in the Device Simulator
- "Object.FindObjectsOfType<T>() is obsolete" warning is thrown when using "Transitions Plus" asset