Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
Audio Low Pass Filter doesn't work on Audio Listener
Audio Low Pass Filter does not work correctly on Audio Listener while on Audio Source it is still working correctly.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project's scene "BugScene".
2. Enter game mode.
3. Set "Audio Source" game object's Audio Low Pass Filter's Cutoff Frequency to 0 - audio mutes.
4. Disable Low Pass Filter on Audio Source.
5. Try changing "Main Camera" game object's Audio Low Pass Filter's Cutoff Frequency to 0.
6. Sound is still playing.
Reproduced on Windows 10 x64 with: 5.2.2f1 (f5cc61d36935), 5.2.0f3 (7708b7092ef5)
Regression from 5.1.4f1 (36d0f3617432)
Fix was tested on 5.4.0b3 (2ff318157d6c)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Reflection Probe doesn't load until it's selected in the Hierarchy window when the project has been opened
- "ArgumentNullException" error in the Console when selecting certain ScriptableObjects and entering Play Mode
- Configurable joints become bouncier when setting "Bounciness" below 1
- Prefabs get corrupted when editing Particle System curves
- Colors on images become darker when enabling "Vertex Color Always in Gamma Color Space"
Oct 15, 2018 02:52
still not fixed in version 2018.2.10f1
Dec 16, 2016 20:55
No, actually, the issue is not fixed. I'm using 5.5 and the Low Pass Filter still isn't working at all. Maybe you could actually check with customers before deciding on your own to declare the issue "fixed"?
Mar 30, 2016 13:36
Is this feature planned to be fixed?
Dec 10, 2015 09:31
We've tested 5.3 and Audio Low Pass filter is still not working correctly; Constant low pass available, but adjusting the Cutoff Frequency have zero affect.