Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
Audio Low Pass Filter doesn't work on Audio Listener
Audio Low Pass Filter does not work correctly on Audio Listener while on Audio Source it is still working correctly.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project's scene "BugScene".
2. Enter game mode.
3. Set "Audio Source" game object's Audio Low Pass Filter's Cutoff Frequency to 0 - audio mutes.
4. Disable Low Pass Filter on Audio Source.
5. Try changing "Main Camera" game object's Audio Low Pass Filter's Cutoff Frequency to 0.
6. Sound is still playing.
Reproduced on Windows 10 x64 with: 5.2.2f1 (f5cc61d36935), 5.2.0f3 (7708b7092ef5)
Regression from 5.1.4f1 (36d0f3617432)
Fix was tested on 5.4.0b3 (2ff318157d6c)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When "draw instanced" is changed for entire terrain group and then undone, it is only undone for the terrain that was selected
- Custom Inspectors OnDisable still called after Asset has been deleted
- Native Plugin regression from 2018.x results in "DllNotFoundException" error
- [Android] "AndroidETC2FallbackOverride.Quality32BitDownscaled" does not work on an Atlas created with the Legacy Sprite Packer
- Debug.Log() Context not highlighted when pressed after printing in Test Runner's EditMode