Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X, 2021.2.X
Audio in Timeline is not paused when the AudioListener.pause is set to true
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached 'BugAudioListener.zip' project
2. Open the 'BugAudioListener' Scene
3. Enter the Play mode
4. In the Hierarchy select 'Timeline'
5. In the Inspector toggle the 'Pause Audio Listener' checkbox
Expected result: The Timeline audio is paused when the 'Pause Audio Listener' is checked
Actual result: The Timeline audio is playing regardless of whether the checkbox is checked or not
Reproducible with: 2018.4.31f1, 2019.4.20f1, 2020.2.4f1, 2021.1.0b6, 2021.2.0a4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- OnActiveBuildTargetChanged is not called when changing the build platform
- Silent crash when scripts are recompiled on a specific project
- [Android] Video freezes when built for Android with specific project
- UI element is not displayed when Canvas Render Mode is set to Screen Space-Overlay
- Editor crashes on libetc_init when changing WebGL Texture Format to "RGB + 1-bit Alpha Compressed ETC2 4 bits"