Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Audio gets distorted after reordering the Audio Groups inside an Audio Mixer
1. Open the attached "case_1309970.zip" project and Scenes/SampleScene scene
2. Enter the Play mode
3. Listen to the audio (audio is played correctly)
4. In the Hierarchy window, disable "source normal" GameObject and enable "source glitchy" GameObject
5. Listen to the audio
Expected result: The audio is played correctly, the same as the first audio
Actual result: The audio is distorted
Reproducible with: 2018.4.31f1, 2019.4.19f1, 2020.2.3f1, 2021.1.0b5, 2021.1.0a3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Camera active Texture is not written if another camera has a Script using "OnRenderImage"
- The Camera's background color is white when the device Appearance is "Light Mode"
- Particle System isn't culled off-screen when the Culling Mode is set to Automatic and the Simulation Space is set to World
- Main Player window is moved to the primary display when it's launched on a 3rd monitor and the 2nd monitor is activated
- Crash on Mesh::RecalculateBounds when assigning not enough vertices for two submeshes