Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
Fixed in 2018.4, 2019.4, 2020.1
[Audio] Editor crashes on changing 'System Sample Rate' when Audio track preview is being played in Timeline window
Steps to repro:
1. Create a New Project
2. Hierarchy > Right-click > 3D Object > Cube
3. Window > Sequencing > Timeline
4. Select Cube > create Timeline
5. Cube Timeline > Add and Play Audio track
6. Project Settings > Audio > change value of 'System Sample Rate'
Editor crashes on changing 'System Sample Rate' when Audio track is being played in the Timeline window.
System Sample Rate property works fine after changing its value in Audio projects settings
2020.2.0a5, 2020.1.0b4, 2019.3.6f1, 2018.4.13f1
Working Fine on:
Environment: Windows 10 and Mac 10.15
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shadows are not cast when you first Blit the Shadow map and then set it back to Buffer
- Changes to instanced detail mesh material don't immediately apply
- [uGUI] Vertices retrieved from GetUIVertexStream method cannot be modified when adjusting them through script
- Scroll bar scrolls less in the Package Manager packages than elsewhere when pressing on the empty scroll bar area to scroll
- Undo.RegisterCreatedObjectUndo dirties the scene, but no actual changes to Scene are made