Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
Fixed in 2018.4, 2019.4, 2020.1
[Audio] Editor crashes on changing 'System Sample Rate' when Audio track preview is being played in Timeline window
Steps to repro:
1. Create a New Project
2. Hierarchy > Right-click > 3D Object > Cube
3. Window > Sequencing > Timeline
4. Select Cube > create Timeline
5. Cube Timeline > Add and Play Audio track
6. Project Settings > Audio > change value of 'System Sample Rate'
Editor crashes on changing 'System Sample Rate' when Audio track is being played in the Timeline window.
System Sample Rate property works fine after changing its value in Audio projects settings
2020.2.0a5, 2020.1.0b4, 2019.3.6f1, 2018.4.13f1
Working Fine on:
Environment: Windows 10 and Mac 10.15
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Textures] CubemapArray API forces duplicate code because you cannot access individual cubemaps directly
- Duplicating a Prefab instance in the Scene will cause instances of the same Prefab to be disabled and re-enabled
- GUI.Button and GUILayout.Button stay in the normal GUIStyleState even when the normal GUIStyleState is changed to another one
- Particle System mesh UV coordinates change when mesh's geometry layout is changed on import
- [Windows] The Unity import progress is not shown in the Windows taskbar