Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.4.X, 2020.1.X
[Audio] Editor crashes on changing 'System Sample Rate' when Audio track preview is being played in Timeline window
Steps to repro:
1. Create a New Project
2. Hierarchy > Right-click > 3D Object > Cube
3. Window > Sequencing > Timeline
4. Select Cube > create Timeline
5. Cube Timeline > Add and Play Audio track
6. Project Settings > Audio > change value of 'System Sample Rate'
Editor crashes on changing 'System Sample Rate' when Audio track is being played in the Timeline window.
System Sample Rate property works fine after changing its value in Audio projects settings
2020.2.0a5, 2020.1.0b4, 2019.3.6f1, 2018.4.13f1
Working Fine on:
Environment: Windows 10 and Mac 10.15
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Specular Highlights have precision issues on devices with Adreno GPU
- Wireframe mesh flickers when cursor is in Scene view
- [Linux] Android build fails with “CommandInvokationFailure: Gradle build failed.” error
- [iOS] Touch.rawPosition changes position when touch is dragged
- Loading a scene with a large amount of light probes causes a performance spike