Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.4.X, 2020.1.X
[Audio] Editor crashes on changing 'System Sample Rate' when Audio track preview is being played in Timeline window
Steps to repro:
1. Create a New Project
2. Hierarchy > Right-click > 3D Object > Cube
3. Window > Sequencing > Timeline
4. Select Cube > create Timeline
5. Cube Timeline > Add and Play Audio track
6. Project Settings > Audio > change value of 'System Sample Rate'
Editor crashes on changing 'System Sample Rate' when Audio track is being played in the Timeline window.
System Sample Rate property works fine after changing its value in Audio projects settings
2020.2.0a5, 2020.1.0b4, 2019.3.6f1, 2018.4.13f1
Working Fine on:
Environment: Windows 10 and Mac 10.15
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [macOS] There is no way to tell if you are running under Rosetta
- [AssetImport] Changing Graphics APIs in Android platform reimports most of the assets (textures, fonts, ...)
- Stack frames are missing from Console window when in Full Stack trace mode
- An error is returned and no package is listed if an invalid package is hosted on a scoped registry
- Crash with ComputeTileMeshJob when generating Navmesh