Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
Fixed in 2018.4, 2019.4, 2020.1
[Audio] Editor crashes on changing 'System Sample Rate' when Audio track preview is being played in Timeline window
Steps to repro:
1. Create a New Project
2. Hierarchy > Right-click > 3D Object > Cube
3. Window > Sequencing > Timeline
4. Select Cube > create Timeline
5. Cube Timeline > Add and Play Audio track
6. Project Settings > Audio > change value of 'System Sample Rate'
Editor crashes on changing 'System Sample Rate' when Audio track is being played in the Timeline window.
System Sample Rate property works fine after changing its value in Audio projects settings
2020.2.0a5, 2020.1.0b4, 2019.3.6f1, 2018.4.13f1
Working Fine on:
Environment: Windows 10 and Mac 10.15
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Fix doc and typo in Scene TemplatePipeline
- Analytics spams error console when it cannot connect
- New Lighting Settings wipes the settings in the Lighting Window
- Splash screen animation continues playing in the background while resolution is being changed upon launching the player
- Video won't play at start of scene