Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
Fixed in 2018.3.X
[Audio] Editor crash on resetting Audio Mixer group properties
[Audio] Editor crash on resetting Audio Mixer group properties.
Steps to reproduce :
1. Create a new or open attached project.
2. Go to Window -> Audio -> Audio Mixer.
3. Click on '+' to create a new Mixer.
4. Enter Play mode.
5. Go to Master Group properties and reset via cogwheel.
Editor crash on resetting Audio Mixer group properties.
Unity should not crash and properties should reset.
Reproducible On: 2019.1.0a8, 2019.1.0a2, 2018.3.0b9, 2018.2.0f2, 2018.2.0b10
Working fine on: 2018.2.0b9
Occurring on Windows
Working fine on Mac
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Animator with nested avatar root show missing properties in the Animation Window
- System.Threading.Task tasks cause stall when used in WebGL
- [Package Manager] Access denied when installing some packages
- SerializedProperty.DataEquals returns true for two strings that are different
- Prefab is glitchy when editing in Prefab Mode in a custom UI Environment