Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
Fixed in 2018.3
[Audio] Editor crash on resetting Audio Mixer group properties
[Audio] Editor crash on resetting Audio Mixer group properties.
Steps to reproduce :
1. Create a new or open attached project.
2. Go to Window -> Audio -> Audio Mixer.
3. Click on '+' to create a new Mixer.
4. Enter Play mode.
5. Go to Master Group properties and reset via cogwheel.
Editor crash on resetting Audio Mixer group properties.
Unity should not crash and properties should reset.
Reproducible On: 2019.1.0a8, 2019.1.0a2, 2018.3.0b9, 2018.2.0f2, 2018.2.0b10
Working fine on: 2018.2.0b9
Occurring on Windows
Working fine on Mac
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Scene View] Gizmos dropdown disappears while toggling Windzone checkbox with its tooltip open
- Crash in StackAllocator::TryDeallocate when calling ParticleSystemRenderer.BakeMesh
- Modifying scoped registries in project manifest does not update Package Manager UI window
- Models change their position in scene when upgrading project
- Texture 'Read/Write' option does not double the memory in Profiler