Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Audio Echo Filter component Delay value cannot be keyframed when animating it in the Animation window
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "audioBug"
2. Open the scene "SampleScene" (Assets/Scenes/SampleScene.unity)
3. In the Hierarchy window, select the GameObject "Main Camera"
4. Open the Animation window (Window > Animation > Animation) and enable Keyframe Recording Mode
5. In the Inspector window, change the Delay value of the Audio Echo Filter component to 1000
6. Observe the Animator window
Expected result: A keyframe is created for the Delay value of the Audio Echo Filter component
Actual result: No keyframes are created
Reproducible with: 2019.4.30f1, 2020.3.18f1, 2021.1.21f1, 2021.2.0b12, 2022.1.0a8
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- All models become suddenly stuck in weird poses and Animations are messed up when previewing any character animation in the Editor and looking around in the Scene View
- Files are not included in the “Assembly-CSharp.csproj” file when they are in the Editor folder
- [URP] Specular Color behavior does not match Legacy or HDRP
- [Linux] Array Element doesn't duplicate/delete when clicking "Duplicate/Delete Array Element" on an Array Element in a Prefab GameObject
- [ShaderGraph] Skewed guidelines are drawn from the top left corner of the Node when it is moved