Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Audio Echo Filter component Delay value cannot be keyframed when animating it in the Animation window
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "audioBug"
2. Open the scene "SampleScene" (Assets/Scenes/SampleScene.unity)
3. In the Hierarchy window, select the GameObject "Main Camera"
4. Open the Animation window (Window > Animation > Animation) and enable Keyframe Recording Mode
5. In the Inspector window, change the Delay value of the Audio Echo Filter component to 1000
6. Observe the Animator window
Expected result: A keyframe is created for the Delay value of the Audio Echo Filter component
Actual result: No keyframes are created
Reproducible with: 2019.4.30f1, 2020.3.18f1, 2021.1.21f1, 2021.2.0b12, 2022.1.0a8
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Xcode] "InfoPlist (English)" is required when "InfoPlist (English (United States))" already exists
- [tvOS] Crash when closing the On Screen Keyboard with tvOS version <15.0
- Temporal Anti-aliasing (TAA) produces severe artifacting when quality set to Very High
- [iOS] Player crashes when using “WebCamTexture” on specific iOS devices
- [Linux][IL2CPP] Player crash call stack is not displayed when the build is run with "-batchmode -nographics" arguments