Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Audio Echo Filter component Delay value cannot be keyframed when animating it in the Animation window
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "audioBug"
2. Open the scene "SampleScene" (Assets/Scenes/SampleScene.unity)
3. In the Hierarchy window, select the GameObject "Main Camera"
4. Open the Animation window (Window > Animation > Animation) and enable Keyframe Recording Mode
5. In the Inspector window, change the Delay value of the Audio Echo Filter component to 1000
6. Observe the Animator window
Expected result: A keyframe is created for the Delay value of the Audio Echo Filter component
Actual result: No keyframes are created
Reproducible with: 2019.4.30f1, 2020.3.18f1, 2021.1.21f1, 2021.2.0b12, 2022.1.0a8
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux][Plastic SCM] Unity Version Control window text is replaced by the key names of the labels and buttons
- [Android] Unstable FPS on a Player with an empty URP Scene when launched on Samsung S9
- Profiler fails to pull data from the Player when Building And Running a development build
- ARM64 build fails when Script Debugging is enabled
- LOD Group Component Meshes do not change when the Scene view is closed
Resolution Note (fix version 2022.1):
Fixed in: 2022.2.0a12