Search Issue Tracker
[Audio] AudioClip.samples returns a wrong number of samples
1) Open attached project
2) Select "Piano 15" clip in the project window
3) From the menu bar run Tools -> AudioFileInfo
--- A window will pop up showing sample number
--- It will show 7587 samples
--- Clip actually contains 7588 samples (according to Audacity and Unity 4.7.1f1)
Regression introduced in version 5.0
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Reflection probe bounces don't work when Rendering Path is set to 'Deferred'
- Organizations are not displayed in the Services window
- Shader effect with specific view disappears when multiple materials in scene are present
- [Wild Crash] Editor crashes on mono_aot_get_cached_class_info when GizmoSetup has cached an outdated data
- [IMGUI] None,ScriptOnly and Full properties of stack trace are misaligned