Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X, 2021.2.X
Icon attached to MonoBehaviour script disappears when Selecting the GameObject
1. Open the attached project "case_1379500.zip"
2. Open Assets > Scenes > SampleScene
3. Select "Thing.cs" in the Project window
4. Change icon in the Inspector to another texture
5. Now select the GameObject in the Scene View or in the Hierarchy
Expected results: The icon stays after selecting GameObject
Actual results: The icon disappears after selection
Reproduced in: 2020.1.0a9, 2020.2.7f1, 2020.3.22f1, 2021.2.3f1, 2022.1.0a14
Not Reproduced in: 2019.4.32f1, 2020.1.0a8, 2022.1.0a15
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform