Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Assigning a preset to a LODGroup removes reference to the selected Renderer
How to reproduce:
1. Open the project from the attached file "1251159.zip"
2. Open the SampleScene and select the "Test" GameObject
3. In the Inspector select LOD 0 and open the Select Preset window
4. Select any of the two presets
5. Inspect the Renderers section
Expected result: Renderer is assigned to LOD 0
Actual result: There are no Renderers assigned to LOD 0
Reproducible with: 2018.4.25f1, 2019.4.4f1, 2020.1.0b16, 2020.2.0a18
Note: when a preset is selected, re-opening the preset selection window does not show it as selected.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Querying the mapped value of map(…) before ':unityLibrary:compileReleaseJavaWithJavac' when building on Android SDK 31
- Buttons can be Clicked on a different Display than they are seen
- SetRenderTarget does not correctly display the texture when depthSlice is set to -1
- [2D] Texture 2D Array preview looks corrupted when Mip Map Filtering is set to Box at different Mip levels
- [HDRP][XR] Shadergraph tessellation work differently with XR