Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Assigning a preset to a LODGroup removes reference to the selected Renderer
How to reproduce:
1. Open the project from the attached file "1251159.zip"
2. Open the SampleScene and select the "Test" GameObject
3. In the Inspector select LOD 0 and open the Select Preset window
4. Select any of the two presets
5. Inspect the Renderers section
Expected result: Renderer is assigned to LOD 0
Actual result: There are no Renderers assigned to LOD 0
Reproducible with: 2018.4.25f1, 2019.4.4f1, 2020.1.0b16, 2020.2.0a18
Note: when a preset is selected, re-opening the preset selection window does not show it as selected.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [ChromeOS] Pixelbook can switch to portrait orientations which result in vertical resolution that cannot be undone
- Compute Shader with RWBuffer<> type throws an error when it is compiled with Vulkan API
- [Device Simulator] When simulator window is narrow, toolbar controls deform and some become inacessible
- [Device Simulator] Only one Touch Input is recognized when using Device Simulator
- "PropertiesGUI() is being called recursively" warning produced when trying to open color picker when object picker is opened