Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Assigning a preset to a LODGroup removes reference to the selected Renderer
How to reproduce:
1. Open the project from the attached file "1251159.zip"
2. Open the SampleScene and select the "Test" GameObject
3. In the Inspector select LOD 0 and open the Select Preset window
4. Select any of the two presets
5. Inspect the Renderers section
Expected result: Renderer is assigned to LOD 0
Actual result: There are no Renderers assigned to LOD 0
Reproducible with: 2018.4.25f1, 2019.4.4f1, 2020.1.0b16, 2020.2.0a18
Note: when a preset is selected, re-opening the preset selection window does not show it as selected.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Crash on ScriptingGCHandle::Acquire when calling RequestUserAuthorization without using yield for pending authorization
- Particle is not visible in RenderTexture when Renderer's material is set to Default-Particle and Camera's BG Alpha is set 0
- [Physics] Character Joint jumps around when following Kinetic Rigidbody
- [macOS] There is no way to tell if you are running under Rosetta
- [AssetImport] Changing Graphics APIs in Android platform reimports most of the assets (textures, fonts, ...)