Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
Assigning a preset to a LODGroup removes reference to the selected Renderer
How to reproduce:
1. Open the project from the attached file "1251159.zip"
2. Open the SampleScene and select the "Test" GameObject
3. In the Inspector select LOD 0 and open the Select Preset window
4. Select any of the two presets
5. Inspect the Renderers section
Expected result: Renderer is assigned to LOD 0
Actual result: There are no Renderers assigned to LOD 0
Reproducible with: 2018.4.25f1, 2019.4.4f1, 2020.1.0b16, 2020.2.0a18
Note: when a preset is selected, re-opening the preset selection window does not show it as selected.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shadows are not cast when you first Blit the Shadow map and then set it back to Buffer
- Changes to instanced detail mesh material don't immediately apply
- [uGUI] Vertices retrieved from GetUIVertexStream method cannot be modified when adjusting them through script
- Scroll bar scrolls less in the Package Manager packages than elsewhere when pressing on the empty scroll bar area to scroll
- Undo.RegisterCreatedObjectUndo dirties the scene, but no actual changes to Scene are made