Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Assigning a preset to a LODGroup removes reference to the selected Renderer
How to reproduce:
1. Open the project from the attached file "1251159.zip"
2. Open the SampleScene and select the "Test" GameObject
3. In the Inspector select LOD 0 and open the Select Preset window
4. Select any of the two presets
5. Inspect the Renderers section
Expected result: Renderer is assigned to LOD 0
Actual result: There are no Renderers assigned to LOD 0
Reproducible with: 2018.4.25f1, 2019.4.4f1, 2020.1.0b16, 2020.2.0a18
Note: when a preset is selected, re-opening the preset selection window does not show it as selected.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Poor performance when loading or unloading a large Scene
- Go wide on shader compression
- Scene is brighter in Standalone player if it was open in the Editor at build time
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Speech Recognition is not supported error is thrown when setting Unity Hub and Unity version to run as an administrator