Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.2
AssetsMenu::AddAnimationClip crashes when creating a .anim file
1. Download attached project "TopDown Shooter.zip" and open in Unity
2. Right click on "Explosion1.anim"
3. Select Create > Animation
Expected Result: Unity Editor successfully creates a .anim file
Actual Result: Unity Editor crashes
- This issue appears on Windows and OSX
- The stack trace is shared in the comments section
Reproduced on Unity 5.6.5p3, 2017.1.3p2, 2017.2.2p1, 2017.3.1p4, 2018.1.0b11 and 2018.2.0a5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- One Input axis does not work after using Input.ResetInputAxes() while both axes are held down
- [UWP] Build fails when the project folder name has non-ascii character.
- [Audio] DSP Buffer Size sets to Best performance when pressing trying to set to default
- [iOS] In the generated XCode project all files which are in a ".plugin" Plug-in file becomes a Folder
- [Editor][UI] Dpad is not listed in the Binding Path when Action type is Vector2