Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2
AssetsMenu::AddAnimationClip crashes when creating a .anim file
1. Download attached project "TopDown Shooter.zip" and open in Unity
2. Right click on "Explosion1.anim"
3. Select Create > Animation
Expected Result: Unity Editor successfully creates a .anim file
Actual Result: Unity Editor crashes
- This issue appears on Windows and OSX
- The stack trace is shared in the comments section
Reproduced on Unity 5.6.5p3, 2017.1.3p2, 2017.2.2p1, 2017.3.1p4, 2018.1.0b11 and 2018.2.0a5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Reflection probe bounces don't work when Rendering Path is set to 'Deferred'
- Organizations are not displayed in the Services window
- Shader effect with specific view disappears when multiple materials in scene are present
- [Wild Crash] Editor crashes on mono_aot_get_cached_class_info when GizmoSetup has cached an outdated data
- [IMGUI] None,ScriptOnly and Full properties of stack trace are misaligned