Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.X
AssetsMenu::AddAnimationClip crashes when creating a .anim file
1. Download attached project "TopDown Shooter.zip" and open in Unity
2. Right click on "Explosion1.anim"
3. Select Create > Animation
Expected Result: Unity Editor successfully creates a .anim file
Actual Result: Unity Editor crashes
- This issue appears on Windows and OSX
- The stack trace is shared in the comments section
Reproduced on Unity 5.6.5p3, 2017.1.3p2, 2017.2.2p1, 2017.3.1p4, 2018.1.0b11 and 2018.2.0a5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform