Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.2
AssetsMenu::AddAnimationClip crashes when creating a .anim file
1. Download attached project "TopDown Shooter.zip" and open in Unity
2. Right click on "Explosion1.anim"
3. Select Create > Animation
Expected Result: Unity Editor successfully creates a .anim file
Actual Result: Unity Editor crashes
- This issue appears on Windows and OSX
- The stack trace is shared in the comments section
Reproduced on Unity 5.6.5p3, 2017.1.3p2, 2017.2.2p1, 2017.3.1p4, 2018.1.0b11 and 2018.2.0a5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [LWRP] VFX Graph projects have visual artifacts when viewed with certain mobile GPUs
- Preview Window in the Inspector shows the same Preview image when multiple Terrain layers are selected
- Unity 2018.3 update prompts "Click the Download Installer button" while the update button is named "Download new version"
- [Android] Preserve Framebuffer Alpha overwrittes Android theme
- Baking Lightmap erases existing Additional Vertex Streams