Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
Assets still included in Build when HideFlags.DontSaveInBuild is used
How to reproduce:
1. Load "Sample Scene"
2. Select "NewBehaviourScript" in Hierarchy, set Tag to "Untagged" and set "HideFlags" to "DontSaveInBuild"
3. Build Player, connect Profiler to Player, take detailed memory sample
4. Expand "Assets > Textures" in Profiler and notice the "Star" texture is there
Expected results: "Star" texture is not included in the Build
Actual results: "Star" texture is included in the Build
Reproducible with: 2018.4.29f1, 2019.4.14f1, 2020.1.13f1, 2020.2.0b11, 2021.1.0a5
Note: also reproduces with IL2CPP
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- High polling rate mice are causing performance issues
- [WebGL] Bad performance when playing in Safari
- Resolution is reset when the Player is restarted
- Assertions and errors appear while undoing prefab asset replacement
- Prefab Asset reference to itself changes when closed and reopened