Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
Assets still included in Build when HideFlags.DontSaveInBuild is used
How to reproduce:
1. Load "Sample Scene"
2. Select "NewBehaviourScript" in Hierarchy, set Tag to "Untagged" and set "HideFlags" to "DontSaveInBuild"
3. Build Player, connect Profiler to Player, take detailed memory sample
4. Expand "Assets > Textures" in Profiler and notice the "Star" texture is there
Expected results: "Star" texture is not included in the Build
Actual results: "Star" texture is included in the Build
Reproducible with: 2018.4.29f1, 2019.4.14f1, 2020.1.13f1, 2020.2.0b11, 2021.1.0a5
Note: also reproduces with IL2CPP
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- All models become suddenly stuck in weird poses and Animations are messed up when previewing any character animation in the Editor and looking around in the Scene View
- Files are not included in the “Assembly-CSharp.csproj” file when they are in the Editor folder
- [URP] Specular Color behavior does not match Legacy or HDRP
- [Linux] Array Element doesn't duplicate/delete when clicking "Duplicate/Delete Array Element" on an Array Element in a Prefab GameObject
- [ShaderGraph] Skewed guidelines are drawn from the top left corner of the Node when it is moved