Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
Assets still included in Build when HideFlags.DontSaveInBuild is used
How to reproduce:
1. Load "Sample Scene"
2. Select "NewBehaviourScript" in Hierarchy, set Tag to "Untagged" and set "HideFlags" to "DontSaveInBuild"
3. Build Player, connect Profiler to Player, take detailed memory sample
4. Expand "Assets > Textures" in Profiler and notice the "Star" texture is there
Expected results: "Star" texture is not included in the Build
Actual results: "Star" texture is included in the Build
Reproducible with: 2018.4.29f1, 2019.4.14f1, 2020.1.13f1, 2020.2.0b11, 2021.1.0a5
Note: also reproduces with IL2CPP
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- “RegisterCallback<KeyUpEvent>” and “RegisterCallback<KeyDownEvent>“ callbacks are not called when pressing keys in a UI Toolkit window
- [VFX Graph] Use base color map set to none after material change in output
- [Mac] Context menu in Hierarchy is available but not functional when the Editor is out of focus
- Cursor's static properties does not change when changing the Cursor's states
- Cannot archive build for iOS using Xcode 13.3 when the project is built on a Windows machine