Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.7
[Assets Management] Assets added using AssetDatabase.AddObjectToAsset change their name when the project is saved
1) Open user's project
2) Make sure that 'Assets -> Data' folder is empty
3) From the menu bar select 'Run -> Mesh Generation B 1'
--- Five mesh assets will be created each with five mesh children
--- All of the children should be named in this manner: 'X_Submesh_Y'
--- One of them however is named 'MeshY', same as the parent mesh
4) Save project
--- Another child mesh should rename itself from 'X_Submesh_Y' to 'MeshY'
--- If you repeat step 4) all of the children meshes will be renamed
Regression introduced in 5.3.3p1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Error of NullReferenceException and black screen appears when opening new project in 2019.2.10f1 version
- [Vulkan] Wrong aspect ratio in fullscreen of Standalone build when selected screen resolution is not native
- [iOS 12] [Metal] IOAF code 4 error freeze because of tessellation shader
- 'A tree couldn't be loaded because the prefab is missing' error is thrown when importing package with Terrain Asset with Trees
- [Mac] Crash on ioAccelResourceListAddNewGroupAndResource when importing a large COLLADA model