Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.3.7
[Assets Management] Assets added using AssetDatabase.AddObjectToAsset change their name when the project is saved
1) Open user's project
2) Make sure that 'Assets -> Data' folder is empty
3) From the menu bar select 'Run -> Mesh Generation B 1'
--- Five mesh assets will be created each with five mesh children
--- All of the children should be named in this manner: 'X_Submesh_Y'
--- One of them however is named 'MeshY', same as the parent mesh
4) Save project
--- Another child mesh should rename itself from 'X_Submesh_Y' to 'MeshY'
--- If you repeat step 4) all of the children meshes will be renamed
Regression introduced in 5.3.3p1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Memory leaks and Editor crashes/freezes when using decimal values in Gizmos
- "The page you were looking for doesn't exist" message appears when trying to Sign in using Unity Hub/Editor
- [Regression] Enviroment lighting is broken in the 2017.4.27f1 version
- Usymtool does not support arm64e
- [Addressables] Exception is thrown when accessing AssetReference.Asset before the asset is loaded