Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.7
[Assets Management] Assets added using AssetDatabase.AddObjectToAsset change their name when the project is saved
1) Open user's project
2) Make sure that 'Assets -> Data' folder is empty
3) From the menu bar select 'Run -> Mesh Generation B 1'
--- Five mesh assets will be created each with five mesh children
--- All of the children should be named in this manner: 'X_Submesh_Y'
--- One of them however is named 'MeshY', same as the parent mesh
4) Save project
--- Another child mesh should rename itself from 'X_Submesh_Y' to 'MeshY'
--- If you repeat step 4) all of the children meshes will be renamed
Regression introduced in 5.3.3p1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Native object references for some object types are always 0 in the memory profiler
- Acute shadow acne when using two overlapping spotlights
- Raycast made on UI with multiple graphic Raycasters sort strangely when being on the same sorting layer and order
- Tabbed headers in editor windows need a style update
- [Android][IL2CPP] App crashes after executing Application.Quit