Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.7
[Assets Management] Assets added using AssetDatabase.AddObjectToAsset change their name when the project is saved
1) Open user's project
2) Make sure that 'Assets -> Data' folder is empty
3) From the menu bar select 'Run -> Mesh Generation B 1'
--- Five mesh assets will be created each with five mesh children
--- All of the children should be named in this manner: 'X_Submesh_Y'
--- One of them however is named 'MeshY', same as the parent mesh
4) Save project
--- Another child mesh should rename itself from 'X_Submesh_Y' to 'MeshY'
--- If you repeat step 4) all of the children meshes will be renamed
Regression introduced in 5.3.3p1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [HDRP] [DXR] Shadowmatte doesn't support RT shadows
- [HDRP] TAAU@100% and TAA produces different results
- [HDRP] APV debug mode Validity Over Dilation Threshold doesnt take touchup volumes in account
- Performance cost of looping animations increases over time
- [HDRP] Recursive rendering refraction is very different compared to Rasterization/PathTracing