Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2019.1
"AssetPostProcessor" doesn't have a callback to change the names of the imported Avatar bones and animation curves
1. Open "RenameTransformsAvatarBug.zip" project
2. Click on "h_characterAvatar"
3. "Configure Avatar"
Expected Result: The bones get renamed by the "AssetPostProcessor" on Import
Actual Result: The bones don't get renamed by the "AssetPostProcessor" on Import
Fixed in: 2019.1.0a2, 2018.2.10f1
Reproduced with: 2018.3.0a8, 2018.2.4f1, 2018.1.9f1, 2017.4.9f1, 2017.3.2f1, 2017.2.3p3, 2017.1.5f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Windows High DPI scaling breaks Graphics.DrawTexture
- Particle system billboard particles are invisible when specific "3D Start Rotation" with "Random Between 2 Constants" is applied
- Preview Camera has wrong CameraType when Camera preview is present on Scene View
- Scaling the box in Events Example of ExtOSC plugin causes Unity to crash
- [HDRP] The Game Object is invisible in the Scene and Shader Graph prieview when the Transform node set World to Object position