Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
Fixed in 2018.2.X, 2018.3.X
"AssetPostProcessor" doesn't have a callback to change the names of the imported Avatar bones and animation curves
1. Open "RenameTransformsAvatarBug.zip" project
2. Click on "h_characterAvatar"
3. "Configure Avatar"
Expected Result: The bones get renamed by the "AssetPostProcessor" on Import
Actual Result: The bones don't get renamed by the "AssetPostProcessor" on Import
Fixed in: 2019.1.0a2, 2018.2.10f1
Reproduced with: 2018.3.0a8, 2018.2.4f1, 2018.1.9f1, 2017.4.9f1, 2017.3.2f1, 2017.2.3p3, 2017.1.5f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Serialized fields in the Inspector are not shown when the script is derived from the PropertyDrawer class
- [Search] Resizing docked Search window with search term throws errors in the Console
- [Vulkan][Android]Video Player displays cyan color instead of the video clip when the Player is built for Vulkan and is launched on an Nvidia Shield Android TV device
- [Android] Sometimes the Input Field container above the keyboard isn't fully visible
- Crash on PrepareScriptableLoopObjectData when entering Play Mode and letting the Editor run for a while