Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
Fixed in 2018.2, 2018.3
"AssetPostProcessor" doesn't have a callback to change the names of the imported Avatar bones and animation curves
1. Open "RenameTransformsAvatarBug.zip" project
2. Click on "h_characterAvatar"
3. "Configure Avatar"
Expected Result: The bones get renamed by the "AssetPostProcessor" on Import
Actual Result: The bones don't get renamed by the "AssetPostProcessor" on Import
Fixed in: 2019.1.0a2, 2018.2.10f1
Reproduced with: 2018.3.0a8, 2018.2.4f1, 2018.1.9f1, 2017.4.9f1, 2017.3.2f1, 2017.2.3p3, 2017.1.5f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- HDR values are not taken into account when using baked gradient environment
- [Asset Importer] Custom framerate error should only be logged when frame rate is used
- 'NullReferenceException' is thrown when selecting multiple Particle Systems with Texture Sheet Animation module expanded
- Particle System with Texture Sheet Animation has a different playback speed from an Animation clip when using "FPS" Time Mode
- [PLM] Baked contribution from high intensity HDRIs is not handled properly in linear color space