Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
Fixed in 2018.2, 2018.3
"AssetPostProcessor" doesn't have a callback to change the names of the imported Avatar bones and animation curves
1. Open "RenameTransformsAvatarBug.zip" project
2. Click on "h_characterAvatar"
3. "Configure Avatar"
Expected Result: The bones get renamed by the "AssetPostProcessor" on Import
Actual Result: The bones don't get renamed by the "AssetPostProcessor" on Import
Fixed in: 2019.1.0a2, 2018.2.10f1
Reproduced with: 2018.3.0a8, 2018.2.4f1, 2018.1.9f1, 2017.4.9f1, 2017.3.2f1, 2017.2.3p3, 2017.1.5f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unity overrides certain scripts even when they are named differently
- Custom Pass rendering offseted in build when modifying camera.rect
- Instanced meshes are not drawn at certain camera angles when Graphics.DrawMeshInstanced method is used
- Borders corners not properly rendered
- [WebGL] Texture is missing when Graphics.Blit() method is called for a second time in WebGL build