Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Fixed in 2019.2.X
AssetDatabase V2 gets stuck while importing files larger than 4GB
1) Open attached project `BigFiles`
2) Run Player test `CanLoadAssetBundleOver4Gb` in Editor
3) After test has finished the generated assets in StreamingAssets will be imported and Unity will start importing but never finish.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Element UI disappears and NullReferenceException is thrown when dragging off the last or first element from the list in the Inspector
- [Silicon] Crash on ScriptableRenderLoopJob when machine is left idle while the Editor is in Play mode
- [Android] GraphicsBuffer.CopyCount does not work with Append Compute Buffer after Compute Shader Dispatch on some Android devices
- "DirectoryNotFoundException" error when building a project via script in one folder, then building via Editor in another, deleting the folder built via Editor and rebuilding via Script
- New items are created and old ones remain in memory when using 'treeView.SetRootItems(items)' and 'treeView.Rebuild()' which can cause a memory leak