Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.3
AssetDatabase.SaveAssets() not saving changes made to a prefab
AssetDatabase.SaveAssets() not saving changes made to a prefab inside OnPostprocessAllAssets(), but saving the scene manually applies those changes to the prefab.
1. Open the attached project
2. Open the "TEST" scene
3. Import the attached file "Prefab.prefab" into the project
4. After the "Prefab.prefab" is imported open it with any text editor outside the project
5. Notice that m_PlayAutomatically' is set to 1 even though it should be changed to 0 by Editor script "NormalizeAssets"
6. Save the scene manually
7. Open "Prefab.prefab" with any text editor outside the project again
8. Notice that m_PlayAutomatically' is set to 0 now
Reproduced on: 5.5.0b4, 5.4.1p1
Not reproducible on: 5.3.6p5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- String array data is lost when one of the strings starts with a colon symbol
- Unable to import NuGet packages Microsoft.Bcl.AsyncInterfaces, System.Threading.Tasks.Extensions cannot be loaded correctly
- Backgrounds of Editor windows are changed to a texture when method ImageConversion.LoadImage is called
- OnApplicationQuit method is called before Application.wantsToQuit event is raised
- Lightmapper is slow when using "Always Refresh"