Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.4.3
AssetDatabase.SaveAssets() not saving changes made to a prefab
AssetDatabase.SaveAssets() not saving changes made to a prefab inside OnPostprocessAllAssets(), but saving the scene manually applies those changes to the prefab.
1. Open the attached project
2. Open the "TEST" scene
3. Import the attached file "Prefab.prefab" into the project
4. After the "Prefab.prefab" is imported open it with any text editor outside the project
5. Notice that m_PlayAutomatically' is set to 1 even though it should be changed to 0 by Editor script "NormalizeAssets"
6. Save the scene manually
7. Open "Prefab.prefab" with any text editor outside the project again
8. Notice that m_PlayAutomatically' is set to 0 now
Reproduced on: 5.5.0b4, 5.4.1p1
Not reproducible on: 5.3.6p5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Windows High DPI scaling breaks Graphics.DrawTexture
- Particle system billboard particles are invisible when specific "3D Start Rotation" with "Random Between 2 Constants" is applied
- Preview Camera has wrong CameraType when Camera preview is present on Scene View
- Scaling the box in Events Example of ExtOSC plugin causes Unity to crash
- [HDRP] The Game Object is invisible in the Scene and Shader Graph prieview when the Transform node set World to Object position