Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.4.3
AssetDatabase.SaveAssets() not saving changes made to a prefab
AssetDatabase.SaveAssets() not saving changes made to a prefab inside OnPostprocessAllAssets(), but saving the scene manually applies those changes to the prefab.
1. Open the attached project
2. Open the "TEST" scene
3. Import the attached file "Prefab.prefab" into the project
4. After the "Prefab.prefab" is imported open it with any text editor outside the project
5. Notice that m_PlayAutomatically' is set to 1 even though it should be changed to 0 by Editor script "NormalizeAssets"
6. Save the scene manually
7. Open "Prefab.prefab" with any text editor outside the project again
8. Notice that m_PlayAutomatically' is set to 0 now
Reproduced on: 5.5.0b4, 5.4.1p1
Not reproducible on: 5.3.6p5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Bluetooth keyboard: Input.anyKeyDown, Input.GetKeyDown is not registered
- [Light Module] Particle Lights interfere with Directional Light Shadows
- [IE11] build non longer loads with 5.6
- [Android] [Video Player] Black screen if streaming a video in release mode (Development Build disabled)
- Type [ProceduralMaterial] cannot compile on WebGL and is not stripped