Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.4.X
Fixed in 2019.2.X, 2019.3.X
[AssetBundles] RecompressAssetBundles fail with larger chunk compressed texture included
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Open the Test Runner
3. Run the tests
Actual result: Tests that are using the second (larger) bundle fails.
Expected result: Tests succeeds.
Reproducible with: 2020.1.0a12 (preview-1.6.3), 2019.3.0b10 (1.5.4), 2019.2.11f1 (1.5.4), 2018.4.12f1 (1.5.4).
- When the test fails a failed assertion is thrown:
Assertion failed on expression: 'm_UncompressedBlocksOffsets[blockInd] <= from + dstPos && m_UncompressedBlocksOffsets[blockInd] + uncompressedBlockSize >= from + dstPos'
Fixed in 2020.1.0a20, 2019.3.0f6, 2018.4.16f1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- IL2CPP build fails when using EditorUserBuildSettings.il2CppCodeGeneration
- Scene template title section with its functions becomes hidden when scroll is used
- "UnauthorizedAccessException" thrown when using System.IO in UWP Build
- Rect Transform Scale is affected by Sprite Renderer Size when in Prefab mode
- Crashes on GarbageCollector::CollectIncremental when entering the Play Mode