Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.4.X
Fixed in 2019.2.X, 2019.3.X
[AssetBundles] RecompressAssetBundles fail with larger chunk compressed texture included
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Open the Test Runner
3. Run the tests
Actual result: Tests that are using the second (larger) bundle fails.
Expected result: Tests succeeds.
Reproducible with: 2020.1.0a12 (preview-1.6.3), 2019.3.0b10 (1.5.4), 2019.2.11f1 (1.5.4), 2018.4.12f1 (1.5.4).
- When the test fails a failed assertion is thrown:
Assertion failed on expression: 'm_UncompressedBlocksOffsets[blockInd] <= from + dstPos && m_UncompressedBlocksOffsets[blockInd] + uncompressedBlockSize >= from + dstPos'
Fixed in 2020.1.0a20, 2019.3.0f6, 2018.4.16f1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Quest 2] Running Entities Graphics/BatchRendererGroup under Vulkan results in a frame rate drop compared to OpenGLES 3 and causes Tile Binning to cost more
- Filters dropdown: Window doesn't rescale on items collapse
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
- Physics.Raycast does not work when used on the whole model
Resolution Note (fix version 2019.2):
fixed in 2019.2.20f1