Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.4
Fixed in 2019.2, 2019.3
[AssetBundles] RecompressAssetBundles fail with larger chunk compressed texture included
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Open the Test Runner
3. Run the tests
Actual result: Tests that are using the second (larger) bundle fails.
Expected result: Tests succeeds.
Reproducible with: 2020.1.0a12 (preview-1.6.3), 2019.3.0b10 (1.5.4), 2019.2.11f1 (1.5.4), 2018.4.12f1 (1.5.4).
- When the test fails a failed assertion is thrown:
Assertion failed on expression: 'm_UncompressedBlocksOffsets[blockInd] <= from + dstPos && m_UncompressedBlocksOffsets[blockInd] + uncompressedBlockSize >= from + dstPos'
Fixed in 2020.1.0a20, 2019.3.0f6, 2018.4.16f1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Duplicating a Prefab instance in the Scene will cause instances of the same Prefab to be disabled and re-enabled
- GUI.Button and GUILayout.Button stay in the normal GUIStyleState even when the normal GUIStyleState is changed to another one
- Particle System mesh UV coordinates change when mesh's geometry layout is changed on import
- [Windows] The Unity import progress is not shown in the Windows taskbar
- Custom shader creation APIs are missing the AssetImportContext and thus can't handle includes correctly