Search Issue Tracker
[AssetBundles] OnDisable() is called based on Asset Bundle loading order
1. Open the attached project.
2. Play the "test" scene.
3. Click the left button in the scene.
- Console doesn't give any errors (OnDisable() is not called).
4. Click the right button in the scene.
- Message is shown in the console (OnDisable() is called).
Inconsistent OnDisable() calls (based on Asset Bundle loading order).
May be related to case 365283
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Scene View] Gizmos dropdown disappears while toggling Windzone checkbox with its tooltip open
- Crash in StackAllocator::TryDeallocate when calling ParticleSystemRenderer.BakeMesh
- Modifying scoped registries in project manifest does not update Package Manager UI window
- Models change their position in scene when upgrading project
- Texture 'Read/Write' option does not double the memory in Profiler