Search Issue Tracker
[AssetBundles] OnDisable() is called based on Asset Bundle loading order
1. Open the attached project.
2. Play the "test" scene.
3. Click the left button in the scene.
- Console doesn't give any errors (OnDisable() is not called).
4. Click the right button in the scene.
- Message is shown in the console (OnDisable() is called).
Inconsistent OnDisable() calls (based on Asset Bundle loading order).
May be related to case 365283
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Search Picker] Undoing selection in unity while the picker is opens doesn't close the picker
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Replace no longer replaces when using incremental pipeline
- [LightProbes] Individual light probe gizmos are no longer visible
- [iOS] Canvas does not change when enabled in OnApplicationFocus/OnApplicationPause events