Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[AssetBundles] LoadAsset<GameObject>(name) returns null if a bundle contains a prefab and another asset with the same name
1. Open attached project "PrefabNotLoaded"
2. Open scene "Demo"
3. Enter play mode
4. Observe the Console Window
--- You should see that LoadAsset<GameObject> (assetname) returns null
Asset bundle in question contains
Calling LoadAsset<GameObject> ("Cube") returns null
Use LoadAsset("Cube.prefab") instead of LoadAsset<GameObject> ("Cube")
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Progressive lightmapper leaks memory upon subsequent scene switches and bakes
- [Mac] [IL2CPP] Build fails because of uncaught System.TypeInitializationException in ToolChains.XcodeInstallation
- Screen.fullScreenMode is always returning a default value even though it is set to be a different one
- [Assetbundle] "The referenced script (Unknown) on this Behaviour is missing!" has occurred when loading assetbundle
- Assertion failed on expression Error is thrown when Orthographic Camera and a Particle System with Specific settings are used