Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[AssetBundles] LoadAsset<GameObject>(name) returns null if a bundle contains a prefab and another asset with the same name
1. Open attached project "PrefabNotLoaded"
2. Open scene "Demo"
3. Enter play mode
4. Observe the Console Window
--- You should see that LoadAsset<GameObject> (assetname) returns null
Asset bundle in question contains
Calling LoadAsset<GameObject> ("Cube") returns null
Use LoadAsset("Cube.prefab") instead of LoadAsset<GameObject> ("Cube")
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Reflection probe bounces don't work when Rendering Path is set to 'Deferred'
- Organizations are not displayed in the Services window
- Shader effect with specific view disappears when multiple materials in scene are present
- [Wild Crash] Editor crashes on mono_aot_get_cached_class_info when GizmoSetup has cached an outdated data
- [IMGUI] None,ScriptOnly and Full properties of stack trace are misaligned