Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[AssetBundles] LoadAsset<GameObject>(name) returns null if a bundle contains a prefab and another asset with the same name
1. Open attached project "PrefabNotLoaded"
2. Open scene "Demo"
3. Enter play mode
4. Observe the Console Window
--- You should see that LoadAsset<GameObject> (assetname) returns null
Asset bundle in question contains
Calling LoadAsset<GameObject> ("Cube") returns null
Use LoadAsset("Cube.prefab") instead of LoadAsset<GameObject> ("Cube")
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Apple throws Deprecated API Usage warning for using UIWebView in Unity Ads when submitting Builds to the App Store Connect
- Canvas' and Camera's gizmos resize when Scene View is maximized
- Animator.Update CPU time spikes when multiple animations are playing
- Assert Exceptions in Finalizers are not logged to Console
- Unable to hide GameObject's private/internal methods during selection of a function for Animation Event