Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[AssetBundles] LoadAsset<GameObject>(name) returns null if a bundle contains a prefab and another asset with the same name
1. Open attached project "PrefabNotLoaded"
2. Open scene "Demo"
3. Enter play mode
4. Observe the Console Window
--- You should see that LoadAsset<GameObject> (assetname) returns null
Asset bundle in question contains
Calling LoadAsset<GameObject> ("Cube") returns null
Use LoadAsset("Cube.prefab") instead of LoadAsset<GameObject> ("Cube")
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux Hub] A new instance of the Hub does not have a Taskbar icon
- Mesh Inspector becomes slow to use when inspecting a large Mesh with Blend Shapes
- [Metal] GfxDeviceMetal::CreateComputeProgram does not check inputs
- The Modes button of the the SerializedField MinMaxGradient is not clickable in the Inspector when indentLevel is more than 0
- Input.GetKey for Left Shift returns true when Right Shift is held down and Left Shift is pressed (and vice versa)