Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.0.2
[AssetBundles] GameObjects in a Scene Loaded from an AssetBundle Lose Their References if the AssetBundle Has Two Scenes
1. Open the attached project "TwoScenesOneMesh"
2. Open the scene "Loader"
3. From the menu select Simple Bundles->Build
4. Play the game
5. Notice in the game window that a mesh was loaded (no material is intended)
6. Exit play mode
7. Add scene "Scene2" to the "bundle" AssetBundle
8. Repeat steps 3 - 4
9. Notice that this time a new GameObject was created in the scene, but it has lost reference to its mesh and is invisible in the game window
1. References to scripts are also lost
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Tile Map] Default cursor doesn't change to resize cursor on hovering over Default brush section in Tile Palette window
- After light bake, when light is switched from Baked to Realtime - it does not emit any light
- Multi-material list ordering does not respect DCC material ordering
- Timeline Track Clip locks to the Timeline cursor's position when moving it in the Timeline Asset
- [Particles] Infinite lifetime + prewarm causes errors