Search Issue Tracker
[AssetBundle] Loading an AssetBundle in a specific scene creates an ArchiveStorageConverter that consumes all CPU usage
1. Open the attached project.
2. Open and play 'TestAssetBundles' scene.
3. Check 'Use Dropdowns' checkbox.
4. Select anything from the dropdown list.
5. Click ' Download Bundle'.
6. Wait for 5 seconds.
7. Click 'Clear GameObjects'
8. Click 'Clear Cache'.
9. Stop the scene.
10. Check Editor CPU usage.
- It will stay low (about 3% for me).
9. Open and play 'TestSceneChange' scene.
10. Click 'Load and store Asset Bundle' a few times.
11. Click 'Clear Dictionary' and 'Clear Cache'
5. Stop the scene.
6. Check Editor CPU usage.
- It will stay at about 100%-400%.
iOS, Android, macOS Editor, macOS Standalone, Windows Standalone
Couldn't reproduce with:
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Superluminal fails to resolve symbols after mono upgrade
- Windows Standalone player builds with Mono scripting backend don't run on fresh windows installs
- RootEditor predicate for GameObjects disables Drag and Drop in the Scene View
- Slider OnValueChanged event is not called when changing value from the Inspector
- [Static Analysis] Defect 672865 in Modules/QuickSearch/Editor/QueryEngine/QueryToken.cs