Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Asset thumbnail is not updated if texture is modified outside of unity editor
1. Download attached project.
2. Look at New Material thumbnail color.
3. Modify Image via external program, make it different color.
4. Go back to Unity
Expected result: both image preview and material preview/thumbnail get updated to new color.
Actual result: Only image preview is updated, material stays with the old color
Reimporting asset fixes the issue.
Reproduced on: 2021.1.0a1 c2b7117484ca
Not reproduced on: 2020.2.0b5 e2067236bd5c
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mesh.GetIndexBuffer() requires Mesh's 'Read/Write' flag to be enabled to get its index buffer data in Builds
- [Backport] [Sprite Atlas V1] Editor crashes when calling SpriteAtlasUtility.PackAtlases
- Deterministic builds have different files when built from the same project
- PlayerBuildInterface.ExtraTypesProvider no longer provides types to IL2CPP
- Touch input is reset in Device Simulator when Unity Remote is killed