Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Asset thumbnail is not updated if texture is modified outside of unity editor
1. Download attached project.
2. Look at New Material thumbnail color.
3. Modify Image via external program, make it different color.
4. Go back to Unity
Expected result: both image preview and material preview/thumbnail get updated to new color.
Actual result: Only image preview is updated, material stays with the old color
Reimporting asset fixes the issue.
Reproduced on: 2021.1.0a1 c2b7117484ca
Not reproduced on: 2020.2.0b5 e2067236bd5c
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dropdown menu covers the button when there is no space for it from below
- WebCamDevice only returns one rear-facing camera when built on Android
- Reimporting a Scripted Importer Asset when Profiler is recording will make it null
- Crash on CachedWriter::Write when building a project that has access to files being denied
- Lego tutorial does not continue when text fields are updated