Search Issue Tracker
Asset Store packages don't display latest version available if you have an old version on disk
In Package Manager window, go to "My Assets".
The list of available packages will be displayed.
However, if you happened to already have downloaded an old package, the newest version will not be available to be downloaded.
Workaround: Need to delete the package from ~/Library/Unity/Asset Store-5.x
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Hub] Project "Remove from list" option is behind notifications when selecting the most bottom project in the list
- [Android][Vulkan] Black Screen renders on devices with Adreno 640 and Mali GPU's
- A Parser Failure error is thrown after importing a specific Animation file to a Unity project
- Editor crashes on GenerateSharedVerticesIndexList when importing .3ds file
- Profiler Calls view's "Call To" and "Call From" tables are cleared when the Play Mode is entered