Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.1.X
Asset Store packages don't display latest version available if you have an old version on disk
In Package Manager window, go to "My Assets".
The list of available packages will be displayed.
However, if you happened to already have downloaded an old package, the newest version will not be available to be downloaded.
Workaround: Need to delete the package from ~/Library/Unity/Asset Store-5.x
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- OnActiveBuildTargetChanged is not called when changing the build platform
- Silent crash when scripts are recompiled on a specific project
- [Android] Video freezes when built for Android with specific project
- UI element is not displayed when Canvas Render Mode is set to Screen Space-Overlay
- Editor crashes on libetc_init when changing WebGL Texture Format to "RGB + 1-bit Alpha Compressed ETC2 4 bits"