Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.1.X
Asset Store packages don't display latest version available if you have an old version on disk
In Package Manager window, go to "My Assets".
The list of available packages will be displayed.
However, if you happened to already have downloaded an old package, the newest version will not be available to be downloaded.
Workaround: Need to delete the package from ~/Library/Unity/Asset Store-5.x
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Prefab's scripts are constantly reloaded when trying to enter multiple digits or characters into public fields on custom scripts consecutively
- [Linux] Progress modal window stays on top of every other window and cannot be moved
- Crash on mono_g_hash_table_find_slot when entering Play Mode
- [iOS] Crash when pressing "Done" on the keyboard layout
- Sprite Atlas remains loaded in memory after scene change or unloading assets