Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.1.X
Asset Store 'Complete Projects' overwriting Project Settings with no warning
How to reproduce:
1. Create new project
2. Open Window -> Asset Store (this will open up a browser)
3. Search for "Particle Pack" (any package that changes settings will reproduce)
4. Download and import the package
Expected result: a pop-up appears which notifies that settings will be changed
Actual result: the settings are overridden
Reproducible with: 2020.1.0b13, 2020.2.0a15
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.23f1, 2019.4.1f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- deadlock in AssetDatabase_AcceleratorClient_Scheduling.ScheduledRequest_Status_InProgress
- Texture Compression settings on Android and WebGL Platforms are reset to default when building the project using a script
- Camera active Texture is not written if another camera has a Script using "OnRenderImage"
- The Camera's background color is white when the device Appearance is "Light Mode"
- Some GameObjects ignore the Default Parent when creating them in the Hierarchy