Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
Fixed in 2021.3.X, 2022.1.X
Asset reimportation/refresh cause exception when displayed on the game view
no present in 2022.1.0a16.2319
present in 2022.2.0a1.319
Create a new UXML t with a few elements, assign in a UI document and set the game view to be visible.
Update the UXML using the builder or directly in the file, save.
This error occurs:
InvalidOperationException: Collection was modified; enumeration operation may not execute.
System.Collections.Generic.List`1+Enumerator[T].MoveNextRare () (at <1e9cd68e7ce24991a6446c83955843f7>:0)
System.Collections.Generic.List`1+Enumerator[T].MoveNext () (at <1e9cd68e7ce24991a6446c83955843f7>:0)
UnityEngine.UIElements.UIElementsRuntimeUtility.UpdateRuntimePanels () (at U:/U/t3/ModuleOverrides/com.unity.ui/Core/UIElementsRuntimeUtility.cs:218)
UnityEngine.UIElements.UIElementsRuntimeUtilityNative.UpdateRuntimePanels () (at U:/U/t3/Modules/UIElementsNative/UIElementsUtility.bindings.cs:26)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached
- Scroll offset is framerate-dependent when scrolling with velocity in the Device Simulator
- "Object.FindObjectsOfType<T>() is obsolete" warning is thrown when using "Transitions Plus" asset
- [Mono] Crash on SystemNative_ReadDirR() when building for IOS/Android on a macOS machine
- The Scene view Camera does not move when clicking the middle mouse button on a GameObject in the Scene view