Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
[Asset Pipeline v2] [VCS] Changes made to a checked out file are not undone on revert
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new project in your preferred Perforce Workspace
2. Open the project and connect it to Perforce
3. Create a new Material and in its Inspector click "Submit"
4. Once Submitted click "Check Out" and change its color to Red
5. In the Project Window right-click the Material -> Version Control -> Revert
6. Observe its Color
Expected result: the changes made are reverted (material's color is reverted from red to default white)
Actual result: only the check out is reverted, the changes are kept
Reproduced in: 2019.3.0a12, 2019.2.1f1, 2019.2.0a6
Not reproducible in: 2019.2.0a3, 2019.1.14f1, 2018.4.6f1, 2017.4.31f1
Couldn't test with: 2019.2.a5, 2019.2.0a4 (The editor crashes immediately, due to a HUB bug)
Note: This does not reproduce with the Asset Pipeline V1, this is an Asset Pipeline V2 regression. The only asset that seems to work properly at the moment is the scene asset.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Nodes in the Vertex block are deleted when the edge connected to the Node is deleted
- Changes to instanced detail mesh material don't immediately apply
- Undo.RegisterCreatedObjectUndo dirties the scene, but no actual changes to Scene are made
- [Profiler] Scrubbing through filtered frames or sorting their data replaces the displayed data with duplicated data entries
- Errors are thrown and Sub Emitter is not reparented when trying to reparent Sub Emitters of Prefabs