Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.1.X
Asset path and filename is missing when warning about self-intersecting polygon is thrown
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "MissingInformationInWarning.zip"
2. In the Console Window observe warning: "A polygon of Cylinder.001 is self-intersecting and has been discarded."
Expected result: More clear message, with an asset path and filename
Actual result: Not enough info, no asset path and filename
Reproducible with: 2018.4.23f1, 2019.4.0f1, 2020.1.0b11, 2020.2.0a13
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Hub][Linux] Hub .AppImage does not allow to upgrade the Hub from 2.4.5 to 3.0.0-beta.2
- [Profiler] Current frame button initially hides profile frame marker
- [Linux][Hub] Unity Hub 2.4.5 does not open "Add modules" window when clicking "Install with Unity Hub" in Build Settings
- Missing documentation for GetLights
- Broken link in HDRP manual