Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.1.X
Asset path and filename is missing when warning about self-intersecting polygon is thrown
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "MissingInformationInWarning.zip"
2. In the Console Window observe warning: "A polygon of Cylinder.001 is self-intersecting and has been discarded."
Expected result: More clear message, with an asset path and filename
Actual result: Not enough info, no asset path and filename
Reproducible with: 2018.4.23f1, 2019.4.0f1, 2020.1.0b11, 2020.2.0a13
Jun 04, 2020 14:05
*Any* Unity errors that turn up in the log without context, paths or origin details of some kind are basically a bunch of frustrating noise. Please do a sweep on all errors that aren't providing context and fix the lot.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Changes are not saved when changing Styles' orders in the UI Builder
- “InvalidOperationException: Not enough space in output buffer (need 24, has 0)” error is thrown when using NativeList.GetVertices()
- High CPU usage when Spline Evaluate functions are used
- “Shader error in ‘Shader Graphs/Master’: Invalid conditional expression” is logged when a project is opened
- [macOS] SleepTimeout.NeverSleep setting is applied to the Editor after exiting Play mode
Resolution Note (fix version 2020.2):
Fixed in Unity 2020.2.0a16
Resolution Note (fix version 2020.1):
Fixed in Unity 2020.1.1f1
Resolution Note (fix version 2019.4):
Fixed in 2019.4.9f1