Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
Fixed in 2020.1
Planned for 2019.4
Asset path and filename is missing when warning about self-intersecting polygon is thrown
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "MissingInformationInWarning.zip"
2. In the Console Window observe warning: "A polygon of Cylinder.001 is self-intersecting and has been discarded."
Expected result: More clear message, with an asset path and filename
Actual result: Not enough info, no asset path and filename
Reproducible with: 2018.4.23f1, 2019.4.0f1, 2020.1.0b11, 2020.2.0a13
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- VFX Graph not retaining reference to custom spawner
- [URP] Blend Style panel is translucent and appears to be of different colour
- ProjectFilesGenerator.ProjectFileGeneration event isn't raised
- [Asset Import] Errors thrown on creating a project using microgame templates
- A game object is instantiated in a translated transform position when it is instantiated as a child of a new parent object