Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
Fixed in 2019.4, 2020.1
Asset path and filename is missing when warning about self-intersecting polygon is thrown
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "MissingInformationInWarning.zip"
2. In the Console Window observe warning: "A polygon of Cylinder.001 is self-intersecting and has been discarded."
Expected result: More clear message, with an asset path and filename
Actual result: Not enough info, no asset path and filename
Reproducible with: 2018.4.23f1, 2019.4.0f1, 2020.1.0b11, 2020.2.0a13
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Texture Importer Inspector throws errors when a built-in texture inspector is overwritten in C#
- ArgumentOutOfRangeException error is thrown when selecting a message printed in the Console with specific string
- [macOS] VideoPlayer.clockTime gets stuck for a few frames when starting to play a video
- VideoPlayer.StepForward() does not VideoPlayer.OnFrameReady when using a non-transcoded video
- [Android] A few frames of audio is played when VideoPlayer.Prepare() is called with audio output mode set to Audio Source